Interest Super Poker World - Mario Themed Table Topper (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in one of these toppers once I have them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you could also do a rebuy chip as:
An extra life!
61VX2hb1l5L._AC_SY741_.jpg

Love these ideas. I’m done at the dealer button and seating tokens though :) By all means, feel free to organize more buys in the meantime :)

I'm not committing to it yet, but I may do a cards mold chips and buttons group buy.....maybe.

Below are some rough drafts for buttons.

BOMB POT
BOMB_POT.png

BOUNTY
bounty1.png

REBUY
REBUY2.png

SHOW'EM
SHOWEM1.png

I am stuck on ideas for an ALL IN button.....

holy sh*t I love this

Thanks! Would not have been possible without your awesome artwork.

I'm thinking it would be cool to have a different background pattern for each character. Diddy's got the bananas, Mario could have a mushroom, Luigi a pipe, Princess a star, etc.....

I rethought the edges for Diddy. It's always kind of a gamble putting things on the edge artwork. Sometimes they just look a blobby mess...

diddy_1000_v2.JPG

Thanks! Would not have been possible without your awesome artwork.

I'm thinking it would be cool to have a different background pattern for each character. Diddy's got the bananas, Mario could have a mushroom, Luigi a pipe, Princess a star, etc.....

I rethought the edges for Diddy. It's always kind of a gamble putting things on the edge artwork. Sometimes they just look a blobby mess...

View attachment 758272
Yeah I really like this concept a lot, specifically tailoring the background to the character. My only ask is that we make this a cash set, or at least have options for cash OR tournament denominations.

Also, don't know if you meant for this to happen, but the brick border really has a "tribal" vibe to it, like Temple Run or something so it goes well with Diddy as a monkey. Really cool stuff all around IMO.

Yeah I really like this concept a lot, specifically tailoring the background to the character. My only ask is that we make this a cash set, or at least have options for cash OR tournament denominations.

Also, don't know if you meant for this to happen, but the brick border really has a "tribal" vibe to it, like Temple Run or something so it goes well with Diddy as a monkey. Really cool stuff all around IMO.

Thanks, I did not really mean for the brick border to vibe specifically with Diddy. I just used the same border from your dealer button. My plan was to use the same border for all the other characters, but have different color and patterns for the background/borders.....but now you have me rethinking that.

As far as denominations, I was thinking cash set and tournament set. Below is an example of what I was thinking (although the chip designs have nothing to do with what the final designs will be, the colors are roughly what I was thinking.)

CASH SET
DK - 25c
Toad - $1
Mario - $5
Yoshi - $20

TOURNAMENT SET
Luigi - 25
Bowser - 100
Wario - 500
Diddy - 1,000
Peach - 5,000

* Koopa Troopa - non-denom chip. (will probably change him to a blue)

smb_pk_chps.JPG

Also, I meant to say, this lineup is by no means set in stone. I'm open to any and all feedback in regards to which character should be which denomination, and for color choices.

Especially from you @rjdev7 , if you have specific feelings on what character you want to see on a denomination let me know.

I can already hear my wallet screaming at me with all of these updates. Or is that my wife?

Last edited:
These are so f*cking cool. I'm not capable of saying no to buying some of these should someone step up and organize a group buy. Amazing job.

@Pinesol13 for Luigi you should alternate between upside-down question marks and right side up question marks on the side section.

Yes, not sure why I did that for some, and not all. I am torn a little, I'm not sure I like the upside-down alternating look for some of them.

A couple of other critiques:

The Backgrounds
  • Bowsers fire background is the only one thats not monochrome.
  • Luigi and Bowsers backgrounds are a little too busy. Maybe if I change Luigis from white to dark green.
  • Princess peach has a few spots that look a little blank, need to redo the star pattern.

The White Circle Borders
  • Should I make these consistent, as in the number and length of the colored sections? I think more white is better (like princess).

The Edges
  • I don't love that the 500, 1,000 and 5,000 have a lot of yellow and purple going on. I might change Princess from purple to more of a peach/orange.
  • Do I alternate the icons to every other upside down?
  • Probably need to make Luigis icons more bold, so the white doesn't disappear when printed

These are so f*cking cool. I'm not capable of saying no to buying some of these should someone step up and organize a group buy. Amazing job.

THANKS!:D

Some of you asked to see the characters a bit more up close, so I'm sharing these here. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. If anyone ever needs graphic design / cartoonist I'd highly encourage you to hit up chocochino on Fiverr.com. Reasonably priced, delivered within 2 weeks, and the art work speaks for itself.

View attachment 749555View attachment 749556View attachment 749557View attachment 749558View attachment 749561View attachment 749562View attachment 749563View attachment 749564
WOW! You got some skills!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom