Interest Super Poker World - Mario Themed Table Topper (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in one of these toppers once I have them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toad_1.JPG

Toad, my personal favorite character. Gotta fix that white horizontal line in the background.

Is the slash through the 25c different than the $ in 1/5 chips? Maybe the layer order?

Yes, it is. This font did not come with a cent sign, so I made one. And the $ sign it came with looks like that (which I dont like). I just didn't want to take the time right now to fix it :LOL: :laugh:

When I make the final designs for real, I'll make sure the $ sign doesn't look jacked up

@Pinesol13 @rjdev7 is right they are good. except Toad those heads should be a little bigger so they are distinct like the others in the cash set. I want to steal this for my craps table set.
Agreed! Have to remember these will be super super tiny when they’re on a 39mm chip. Absolutely love these designs though!

Last edited:
Meant to post this as well. Not sure I like it.

I wanted the buttons to use characters that were not already in the set.

all_in.JPG

Came upon this thread and I'm reminded that I actually have some real Nintendo chips in my hoard stash. Never knew what to do with them, but now I guess there are possibilities - maybe these can be milled/labeled? These are actually compression molded clays, from back when Nintendo made poker chips. They weigh the same as unleaded Paulsons.

nintendo-chips_004.jpg

nintendo-chips_003.jpg

nintendo-chips_005.jpg

nintendo-chips_006.jpg

nintendo-chips_001.jpg

nintendo-chips_002.jpg

nintendo-chips_007.jpg

Came upon this thread and I'm reminded that I actually have some real Nintendo chips in my hoard stash. Never knew what to do with them, but now I guess there are possibilities - maybe these can be milled/labeled? These are actually compression molded clays, from back when Nintendo made poker chips. They weigh the same as unleaded Paulsons.

View attachment 781639
View attachment 781641
View attachment 781642
View attachment 781643
View attachment 781645
View attachment 781647
View attachment 781648
That’s amazing! Do you just have those two racks?

That’s amazing! Do you just have those two racks?
Yea just these 2 racks. They are all new chips never used. Picked them up on a whim years ago for shits & giggles. Never knew what to do with them. This was during the pre-chip murder era. I think I've seen some other people here post some other colors before.

I was half expecting these chips to feel like plastic diamonds but was surprised that they were pretty heavy, and definitely not plastic. It's Nintendo's own clay compression formula.

View attachment 781639
View attachment 781641
View attachment 781642
View attachment 781643
View attachment 781645
View attachment 781647
View attachment 781648
Definitely cool. And 9 other colors out there somewhere...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom