Super Bowl 53 (1 Viewer)

I was purposely not watching. Had to use the kitchen for 10 min, turned the game on, first play was a ref calling a questionable hold against the Rams. Turned that right back off. Pretty sure the Saints would have more than 3 points right now.

Somebody tell the Rams to come back from the locker room. The game's not over yet.

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH!!!!

Just checked the final score online. I guess the Rams knew they didn't belong and played like it?

Let's go March Madness!

I thought Superbowl 48 was the worst Super Bowl ever. Broncos didn't even put up a fight.

I was just happy to see that NE Defense show up in a big game. Wasn't the offensive onslaught we expected, but I still enjoyed it. Was also nice to not have a huge sweat with 1 last play

I thought Superbowl 48 was the worst Super Bowl ever. Broncos didn't even put up a fight.

I was just happy to see that NE Defense show up in a big game. Wasn't the offensive onslaught we expected, but I still enjoyed it. Was also nice to not have a huge sweat with 1 last play

Agreed. I like watching good defense. I didn't have the game, but I had no rooting interest.

I manage to fool myself into thinking I'm OK at poker once in a while. It's enough to keep me going.

Sports betting has done nothing but kick my ass so badly that I have surrendered any thought of continuing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom