Sun Fly - Selling Card Mold chips (1 Viewer)

I think they’ve been making Cards mold chips well before Tina did. Pretty sure that Tina’s company just made a rip off and it was much much cheaper and the quality was comparable so everyone went with Tina. The SunFly ones from what I’ve heard are better though. I think @Kid_Eastwood made a set on the SunFly blanks

I think they’ve been making Cards mold chips well before Tina did. Pretty sure that Tina’s company just made a rip off and it was much much cheaper and the quality was comparable so everyone went with Tina. The SunFly ones from what I’ve heard are better though. I think @Kid_Eastwood made a set on the SunFly blanks

Ah ha, didn't realize Tina was a rip off of @SUN-FLY Poker Chips

It appears that the Sunfly cards mold is more of an outline of the cards, whereas with Tina/Alibaba chips, the entire card is recessed.
I’m not saying they aren’t a ripoff…it clearly looks that way. I’m just noting the slight differences.

CPC makes them too believe it or not!

387C0732-08BC-46B1-927F-8D4FAFA8B765.png

Not only do those look recessed to me, it looks like sunfly does a great job maintaining color consistency between the face of the chip and the recessed cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom