Sun fly 43mm polyinno (2 Viewers)

Thanks to everyones help and opinions.
i am planning to order 600 pcs and was wondering what could be a good breakdown?
we are playing 25c/50c and normal buy in Is about 50€. (sometimes 100€ deep stack games)
usually we are max 10-12 players, but usually less.

Last edited:
I'm not an expert but doesn't look like anybody is responding so I will take a shot at it. I host mostly tournaments
When we do play cash, my game plays very small, so I like to start with more 25¢ chips. I start with 20, but I am sure others probably start with a lot less (maybe 12).
50 buyin
Starting stack 25¢ - 20 , $1 - 20, $5 - 5 or
Starting stack 25¢ - 16 , $1 - 16, $5 - 6
when bumping it to 100 just add more $5 or $20 chips

So something like this should work.
1582343116694.png

I'm a fan of 600 chips using four denominations: 100/200/200/100 (with large bills playing if/when needed).

Give out a barrel of quarters to the first five players to get them all in play immediately. Everybody else can buy them at the table as needed.

I will probably go with 1/2/2/1 breakdown and maybe order a few extra 100’s. I will probably not need the 100’s and it’s more a ”fun to have” chip.

Give out a barrel of quarters to the first five players to get them all in play immediately. Everybody else can buy them at the table as needed.

That's the easiest way, IMO. I've never understood the need for "starting stacks" in cash games.

We do 1/2 blinds with 200 max buyin, and I've got 400 1s. I start with two racks of 1s myself, everyone else gets 2 barrels of 5s and make change with me. Grabbing two barrels out of a rack takes like one second. If someone want to top up with 50 or 150 then they two 25s are used.

If a second table opens the first player there gets the two other racks of 1s.

tl;dr: I agree with @BGinGA.

While yes... The no "starting stacks" for cash games makes sense in almost any way but it fails to meet one import criteria. Perhaps the most important criteria of them all. My OCD. :p

While yes... The no "starting stacks" for cash games makes sense in almost any way but it fails to meet one import criteria. Perhaps the most important criteria of them all. My OCD. :p

And people want MOAR chips in front of them to start! Makes them feel like they accomplished something just by showing up! Or is that just me...?

Is it possible to order one of each buttons?
Yes...
I got a few with my SunFly order if I remember they weren't very much - I think $2.50 for the 60mm
I've been trying to reach them for two weeks for another order...
I want 720 more chips so I can add a 5th table to my tournament. I start everyone with 38 chips - People love chips

Have you heard from them?
My artwork is in and still nothing.
I think the virus is effecting them

Grrr...
So weird
I even tried to start a new thread with her.

Guess I'll try again today...
Thanks for the heads up

FYI

this is how Susie from Sun-fly answered today:

About the lead time, usually it takes two weeks.
Due to the infectious coronavirus, most of our workers are still quarantined off at their hometown areas.
We are short of manpower, and the production capacity is very low and less than 30% of the usual level; Thus, production would be very slowly in February.
We are expecting the production would become normal in middle of March.

Please understand. Thanks.

FYI

this is how Susie from Sun-fly answered today:

About the lead time, usually it takes two weeks.
Due to the infectious coronavirus, most of our workers are still quarantined off at their hometown areas.
We are short of manpower, and the production capacity is very low and less than 30% of the usual level; Thus, production would be very slowly in February.
We are expecting the production would become normal in middle of March.

Please understand. Thanks.
Thank you for the heads up...
I just got the exact response from her at 4am this morning.
Sounds like they got hit pretty hard.

Those are incredible, especially the 20. If you decide to offer sample sets count me in.

Those are incredible, especially the 20. If you decide to offer sample sets count me in.

yes the 20 is my favorite as well. I will only have like 3 or 4 extra chips per value, but if you want a sample it’s ok with me.

I'd love to have just ONE spare chip, if possible.

yes the 20 is my favorite as well. I will only have like 3 or 4 extra chips per value, but if you want a sample it’s ok with me.

Would love one, thank you! Let me know when to send payment.

I'd love to have just ONE spare chip, if possible.

i think we can fix that :D

This is the highest level of worthy praise for a new chipper's first set.

Nicely done Petski and Woody!

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: thanks for the compliment

Would love one, thank you! Let me know when to send payment.

You want one chip or one sample set? Lets fix the payment when the chips arrives

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom