Sun fly 43mm polyinno (1 Viewer)

i think we can fix that :D

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: thanks for the compliment

You want one chip or one sample set? Lets fix the payment when the chips arrives

I would love a complete sample set but if because of demand you can only sell one chip per person then I would be honored and happy to have just one.

Thank you for making some available!

I would love a complete sample set but if because of demand you can only sell one chip per person then I would be honored and happy to have just one.

Thank you for making some available!

yes, it’s easier for me to send the whole sample set than sending out one by one :tup:

sure :tup:
might be the last spares
You should always have spares! I'll tell you what: If I may buy a sample set, I'll give you the right to buy it back at cost if you ever need it.

Seeing how great these turned out, perhaps you should start a sample set thread and if enough interest order more of each denom?

Yeah if you opened these up to samples you'd probably be able to add on another full rack...because I want one too...

I was thinking to buy an extra rack of every value, but had really no extra money when did the order.

Sometime in the future, i don't have any money for more chips right now, but it would make sense to look into combining orders for an extra rack or two for us in the EU to save on the shipping cost. I probobly want more 5kr chips for instance.

Sometime in the future, i don't have any money for more chips right now, but it would make sense to look into combining orders for an extra rack or two for us in the EU to save on the shipping cost. I probobly want more 5kr chips for instance.

sounds like a plan:tup:
i would happily send out some more samples if there is interest in them then.

Reactions: HMK
Right now i know we are atleast 3 EU-chippers waiting for our sun-flys to get here. I imagine we could have saved 100$ each or something, i'm only guessing, if we had ordered together and reshipped. My order had almost 260$ in shipping cost alone...

Right now i know we are atleast 3 EU-chippers waiting for our sun-flys to get here. I imagine we could have saved 100$ each or something, i'm only guessing, if we had ordered together and reshipped. My order had almost 260$ in shipping cost alone...

i was thinking about the same. I was only planning to make the design ready and order the set later this year. I liked them so much, so could not resist the waiting.

I guess i could send out the sample sets this week/beginning of next week if you guys still wants them.
i have been really busy lately and was today searching for ”bubble wrapper”, but they are sold out in every store i have been in.
any suggestion what is the best way to post them?

2B6BAB2B-01A0-4579-B5AF-C25765616841.jpeg

I guess i could send out the sample sets this week/beginning of next week if you guys still wants them.
i have been really busy lately and was today searching for ”bubble wrapper”, but they are sold out in every store i have been in.
any suggestion what is the best way to post them?

View attachment 432854
I'd love a sample set. Cheapest safe way to ship a small number of ceramic chips:
  • Line them up flat with spacing and wrap with plastic saran wrap
  • Use painter's tape or masking tape to secure the chip spacing
  • Sandwich between two pieces of cardboard with overhang on all four sides (cut-up cereal boxes work fine), secured on all four adjoining edges with tape
  • Insert into an envelope, add addressing info, then cover the entire envelope with clear packing tape (eliminates envelope tears and provides waterproof protection)
  • Send it via First Class mail (get rates from local PO).
For clay chips, substitute thicker cardboard (cut-up USPS flat rate boxes work great) and use a size 00 bubble mailer instead of a stationary envelope (about 60c in packs of 10). All other steps remain the same. Never put any type of tape direct on chip surfaces (reason for the saran wrap), and never have chips in direct contact with each other. Bubble mailer via First Class costs about $3 or less within CONUS.

Postage from Finland probably around $8 to USA.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom