Sun-Fly 43mm hybrid design - looking for feedback (1 Viewer)

I like 1 and 5 the best personally.

Is the T25 in the last row maroon or brown? I can't quite tell but either way I love it.

I pulled that color from the paulson colors, it is called Russet

Assuming I am going with dark green for the 25, one more color decision on the 500.

color test2.png

The purple and orange is nice as well but I have to say the original fits the rest of the set better to my eye.

Could go either way though.... :unsure:

Purple and orange all the way. Provides more separation from the 1k chip. Did you mean to change the denom to orange on the 500?

I like the look! Do you think the font in tournament is wide enough to provide contrast from the background? Might need try the arm length test.

I like the look! Do you think the font in tournament is wide enough to provide contrast from the background? Might need try the arm length test.
Yea good point, tweaking is needed. Still need to finalize everything like exact sizing, placement, etc.

Original colors 25 or maybe a hot pink splash instead of white. Orange version was okay, but not really feeling it... maybe a pale orange would work in lieu of white.

The rest of the lineup is really superb, and the double labels are awesome.

Please PM me before you order these. :)

For people looking for samples: Sorry, I will not be offering samples unless somebody wants to coordinate the collection of payments and handle the shipping for me. I hate shipping and don't want to handle payment collections. If anybody is interested in doing this, send me a PM.

I might be adding an additional chip to the lineup. Bounty/seating chip, Side A would have BOUNTY side B would have the color and the seat number. Will probably order these blank and work with Gear to get them labelled. Thoughts?

43mm BOUNTY.png

Those bounty/seating chips are AWESOME!

Hope someone steps up to help coordinate samples! Bounty and seating chips look great!

Digging the bounties. Do you have a green felt table in addition to the blue felt table?

Yes, have two tables. The blue shown here and a secondary green table. The secondary green table is a solid green billiard felt.

For people looking for samples: Sorry, I will not be offering samples unless somebody wants to coordinate the collection of payments and handle the shipping for me. I hate shipping and don't want to handle payment collections. If anybody is interested in doing this, send me a PM.

I might be adding an additional chip to the lineup. Bounty/seating chip, Side A would have BOUNTY side B would have the color and the seat number. Will probably order these blank and work with Gear to get them labelled. Thoughts?

View attachment 139531

Please make a dealer button (y) :thumbsup:

I frickin' love the circle of Woody's:

43mm-bounty-png.139531

Might consider having the opposite side Woodys with green or blue hair to match the seat table colors....

I frickin' love the circle of Woody's:

43mm-bounty-png.139531

Might consider having the opposite side Woodys with green or blue hair to match the seat table colors....

The only issue is meeting the minimum order from Sun-fly. Minimum 100/design - I don't need 200 of these

The only issue is meeting the minimum order from Sun-fly. Minimum 100/design - I don't need 200 of these
Perhaps just order 100 with BOUNTY on both sides, and have @Gear produce the seating labels for later application? You could probably sell off the extra (80?) chips you don't need.

Perhaps just order 100 with BOUNTY on both sides, and have @Gear produce the seating labels for later application? You could probably sell off the extra (80?) chips you don't need.
(y) :thumbsup: Yep that was the plan, I might order blanks and then they could be used for whatever people wanted them for and use Gear to do both sides. More flexibility, people might even want these just to see how the 43 mm hybrids handle.

Also this will be a good test for printing images on the chip vs the label, I am interested on how it turns out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom