Sun-Fly 43mm hybrid design - looking for feedback (1 Viewer)

Finally had some time to start my dealer button design. I think I like the 8 woody's the best so far. What you think?

Here are my chips:

43mm hybrid woody design.png

First mock-ups of the dealer button:

60mm dealer test.png

You mentioned Salvatore at OWPS? I see the price for custom ceramic 43mm is 0.75, with +0.17 for face and edge alignment for total of 0.92, but the thread title mentions SunFly hybrids. Are they a separate special order item or do they use SunFly ceramic blanks?

Not OP but can answer your question. The hybrids have a recess for a stick-on label; the blanks you're referencing are fully flat.

These are the hybrid blanks. He did a large group buy utilizing a third, unlisted hybrid variety (43mm w/ the smaller label like Woody's designs in this thread), but not sure what the minimum order is for full customs on that blank. Sal @OldWestPokerSupplies is incredibly awesome to work with and lightning fast with email replies. Just drop him a line and let him know what exactly you're looking for.

And as always, get samples.

Last edited:
Not OP but can answer your question. The hybrids have a recess for a stick-on label; the blanks you're referencing are fully flat.

These are the hybrid blanks. He did a large group buy utilizing a third, unlisted hybrid variety (43mm w/ the smaller label like Woody's designs in this thread), but not sure what the minimum order is for full customs on that blank. Sal @OldWestPokerSupplies is incredibly awesome to work with and lightning fast with email replies. Just drop him a line and let him know what exactly you're looking for.

And as always, get samples.

Thanks! I guess I didn't thoroughly navigate the site. I'm a repeat customer of Salvatore's before, I designed a set of custom ceramics that I had printed about 5-6 years ago and then reprinted a couple years ago when I needed to expand for my blackjack table. I agree, he's awesome to work with!

Pretty sure these chips will be ordered directly from Sun-Fly.

Now that the holidays are over, getting back to this design. I made a change to the Bounty side of the chip

View attachment 144723

Looks good but are you doing bounty on one side and seat position on the other? If so, then it will only really work for 1 table. Think about it. I collect seat 4 bounty from table green. Then later on you consolidate table blue to the green table but you can't give seat 4 on table green back out because I have the bounty. Sure you could swap all green bounties out with blue ones before you re-seat , but that seems like a slight PITA. But if you are willing to do that, then its a great dual use chip. Just a thought.

Looks good but are you doing bounty on one side and seat position on the other? If so, then it will only really work for 1 table. Think about it. I collect seat 4 bounty from table green. Then later on you consolidate table blue to the green table but you can't give seat 4 on table green back out because I have the bounty. Sure you could swap all green bounties out with blue ones before you re-seat , but that seems like a slight PITA. But if you are willing to do that, then its a great dual use chip. Just a thought.

yes, combined bounty/seating chip. I normally only have one table with a max of two, actually haven't had two tables in a while. I was actually thinking of making 3 sets. Bounty/blue table seats, Bounty/green table seats, and final table. I will have 100 made anyways.

yes, combined bounty/seating chip. I normally only have one table with a max of two, actually haven't had two tables in a while. I was actually thinking of making 3 sets. Bounty/blue table seats, Bounty/green table seats, and final table. I will have 100 made anyways.

One more thing to add, they will all be ordered with the Bounty label and I will add a Gear seating label.

Obvious answer is obvious......a fourth set 'Final Table'. Anyone making the final table trades their first bounty in for their chance to draw for a seat at the final table:D

When using combo bounty/seating chips, they are only used for the initial seating draw..... after which the chips essentially convert to bounty chips only. Any subsequent seating draws use other seating chip sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom