Trade Suits mold trading post (PCR, Avalon, TH&C) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Calling all suits mold owners... In my ongoing quest to get some more of the lighter green PCRs or Avalons (“v2s” some call them), I am posting this trade request showing what I have available:

PCRs-trade.jpg

* One rack of yellow-orange PCR 5s
* 20-45 black Avalon 100s
* Two barrels of purple Avalon $500s
* One barrel of silver PCR NCVs
* 10 pink Avalon NCVs, which I forgot to circle in the pic

What I’m looking for (would also accept Avalons or other suits molds in the same base color/edgespot scheme, if any exist), are these... Interested in almost any quantity.

PCR v2 closeup.jpg

Will tag some known suits mold afficianados in comments...

Last edited:
Note: I’m now remembering that there are some Top Hat & Cane hotstamped suits molds which match the light green v2s I’m looking for. In fact, I foolishly sold/traded away some of these. Would take those again!

Beautiful set! Thanks for the tag. Don't have any to trade or sell right now. Beat of luck with the search.

Hey, do you have any black T20s or white T100 or ncv to trade? I have 2 barrels of exc green T25 that I want to trade out of my set. Or if anyone wants to do a 3 way, I'm game.

I don’t have the 20s or any white PCRs anymore—sold or traded them a couple years ago. Which green 25s do you have?

(There are also the dark greens with a different spot pattern, which I had but sold for the lighter v2s.)

What are the price on those pcr 5's?
Think they are really nice...
I know they are not for sale...
Just want to know, If it is ever possible.

I don’t know what the current rate on PCRs is. I’ve mostly traded. Last time I sold any I think they were in the $5/chip range, but that was some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom