Trade Suits mold trades (PCR, Avalon, TH&C) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Looking to exchange:

* My 1-2 racks of black Avalon Club 100s in excellent condition for your black (v1 or v2) or white PCR 100s or NCVs;

* My 1 rack of Top Hat & Cane green NCVs in excellent condition for 1 rack of your PCR v2 green $25s;

* My 1 rack of PCR v2 $5s for either the PCR 100s or PCR v2 green $25s above;

* FOUND! Also, my 2 silver/grey PCR 5,000 chips for 2 of your silver/grey PCR NCVs.

My goal is to have an all-PCR set, rather than a mix of suits molds. All the suits molds integrate very nicely, but the purist in me aims for consistency!

Chips of mine for trade pictured in the comments.

Last edited:
For trade: Black Avalon 100s, green TH&C silver hotstamp NCVs, yellow PCR $5s:

28D4F459-2314-4476-8489-00162285155B.jpeg

I have to say... I have contemplated selling all of my suits molds (about 1,500 chips, mainly PCRs) because I’ve become so focused on Jacks... But whenever I pull out my suits racks to do inventory, I’m reminded how beautifully they all handle. They’re a big favorite among my non-chipper regs.

I have to say... I have contemplated selling all of my suits molds (about 1,500 chips, mainly PCRs) because I’ve become so focused on Jacks... But whenever I pull out my suits racks to do inventory, I’m reminded how beautifully they all handle. They’re a big favorite among my non-chipper regs.

What?!? Don’t do that. Or at least if you do, sell me those yellows!card pip/suits mold are highly underrated by the masses.

It seemed like for a while there were sets popping up somewhat regularly on eBay. But since Covid it’s been pretty sparse.

What?!? Don’t do that. Or at least if you do, sell me those yellows!card pip/suits mold are highly underrated by the masses.

It seemed like for a while there were sets popping up somewhat regularly on eBay. But since Covid it’s been pretty sparse.

Yeah, I haven’t seen more than a very few for sale recently either. Someone had like 15-20 of the $5 PCR v1s on eBay a few days ago, iirc. (The v2 $5 spots are much nicer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom