Suicide Queen sample set orders (1 Viewer)

Received mine in Washington state. They're awesome and will look great with the other denoms in my display case. Thanks!

I have two beautiful new chips to add to two other beautiful chips in my display. MD-50 rocks, especially with shaped inlays. Thanks a bunch for making these available, Mark.

I got my sample sets today. Wow. I'm very impressed. These are so dang sweet. Thanks for getting us samples. Great packing too.

Maybe tomorrow - I think I shipped book rate to Wisconsin

OK, was worried people in CA were receiving theirs a couple days ago, but not WI, lol... Not in the mail today either. Maybe Monday? :)

Received mine. Very sweet. Thanks a bunch, Mark!

OK, was worried people in CA were receiving theirs a couple days ago, but not WI, lol... Not in the mail today either. Maybe Monday? :)
Don't worry, it's just a drama thing. :)

I don't think links_slayer got his yet either. Maybe the postman in Wisconsin is starting a nice collection.;)

Mine arrived after a lengthy journey, but it was worth the wait. The samples already found a space in my chip display.

Got mine over the weekend. They are beautiful. I'm sure I realized it before but in hand you really notice how well the shaped inlays work with this set

Mine arrived today. Thank you, Mark, for making these samples available. A Truly marvellous addition to the set.

I received my samples today. I must admit that it was a wrong decision to do so. Damn, I have to order a new set with shaped inlays.....

These Chips are beautiful. The inlays are superb, color combos are perfectly selected ( nice color matching for the inlays by the way).
Works perfectly with the MD-50. Definitely one of my favorite sets here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom