Suicide Queen sample set orders (2 Viewers)

33 sample sets ready to ship - 26 domestic - 7 international [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446415612.555107.jpg

Just sat there packing up chips and watching football. I already had all the necessary supplies and had preprinted the labels.
I thought with the hour you gained in the clock change you needed to find a way to fill it.

got mine today, loved the look of these online and in the mockups, but in person they are even better, congrats again

Nice!
Can anyone tell me what I was thinking when I didn't order a sample set of these?

Got mine this morning - awesome choice on the hundo Mark!

Did you only get a barrel of them for yourself? If both me and Bergs are able to make it down in February, that won't be enough. :cool:

If me and Ben make it I'm going to ship him the 2k I would've lost to him and ask him to fold whenever I play a hand, lol.

Reactions: Ben
Got mine today, thank you Dr. Mark!!! They really came out great. What I can most appreciate about these chips is the single color edge spots. I believe that it's harder to pick a color when you're committed to only using 1. The chip sinks or swims with what you pick.....it can't get a benefit from the spot next to it like a dual or tri-colored spot. Let's chat about the mold....myself and JM feel that this mold above all makes the chips sound most like a small crown. Close your eyes and riffle them and you'll see what I mean.

The $20 is my favorite. I love love love your color selections and the cog is my favorite shaped inlay. Put that all together and wham....instant classic, a chip for the record books.

Thanks again and I wish you many profitable and fun years with this amazing set.

Thanks for the praise Paz - I am very happy with this set. I wish I could take credit for it, but Meatboy and J5 deserve most of the praise. They conceived and designed the set - I only purchased and tweaked it a little by changing the color and inlay shape on the hundo

I like the overall simplicity of the chips - they all work well together. I wanted a set with shaped inlays, a yellow or orange $5, different inlays on each side, hot stamped fracs, and the MD-50 mold. I don't think I could have designed a better set

And you are correct, the MD-50 does sound almost like an scrown. I didn't realize that until you pointed it out - sweet !!

I really hope you get to play with these someday. I also hope to get to play with your Red Room TRK's someday too.

I think these would be awesome chips for a mass produced product or a gb, they are that awesome in person...not that anyone would want their set mass produced

Got mine as well but I'm missing the hot stamped quarter. :LOL: :laugh:

If you ever do a run of those count me in.

They look great and I finally get to play around with the MD50.

I think these are the first shaped inlay CPCs I've held in my hands. They are out of this world awesome. Thanks Mark!

Excellent chips sir. I am envious of your racks of these beauties. Feel nice, sweet inlays, and a satisfying hefty clack when stacked or shuffled.

These arrived safe and sound :).

2015-11-06 09.20.04.jpg

WI must be on a mail-delay, lol... Hoping to get these in the mail today. Hosting tonight, and can't wait to show these off to a few other chip nerds! :)

What the hell was I responding to? I think I typed the message into the wrong chat window. lol I've done that before, looks like I did it again.
"Got mine as well but I'm missing the hot stamped quarter. :LOL: :laugh:

If you ever do a run of those count me in.

They look great and I finally get to play around with the MD50."

this is what im assuming you were responding to, hot stampled frac

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom