Suicide Queen sample set orders (2 Viewers)

I am starting to send out totals to everyone who replied in this thread. Please remit funds via Paypal Friends & Family and do not list PCF in the payment comments. Please list your username in the payment comments so I know who you are, then reply to the PM with your shipping address.

The totals I am sending out are the total price including shipping:

4 chip + domestic shipping = $13.78
4 chip + international shipping = $17.78
2 chip + domestic shipping = $9.24
2 chip + international shipping = $13.24

Totals sent to everyone who has replied so far. I was doing a lot of cutting and pasting and maff is hard so if your totals look wrong please let me know. :oops:

Thread is still open for orders for a few more days.

I would like a 4-chip sample set, thank you!

Only one more day to order your Suicide Queen sample set. I need to place the order soon.

Still waiting on payments from a few people.

Not being around when these where first offered I feel fortunate to be able to get a set this time. Thanks K9, these are beautiful chips, can't wait to see them.

I love, love, love when I order sweet sample chips months before (totally forgetting I had done so), and then I see the thread pop up, and say "gosh, I hope I got in on those", and then I look and see I'm on the list who ordered!!! It's like Christmas in October! :)

I love, love, love when I order sweet sample chips months before (totally forgetting I had done so), and then I see the thread pop up, and say "gosh, I hope I got in on those", and then I look and see I'm on the list who ordered!!! It's like Christmas in October! :)
Me too! :) Except I didn't :(

Got home just a little late from work [emoji23]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446329500.177134.jpg

If you know your mailman's route and chase him around town for you chips, you might be a chip-a-holic.

Then again maybe it's better than sitting around the house all day waiting for them.

Then again maybe it's better than sitting around the house all day waiting for them.

Or worse, waiting until Monday to get the chips, knowing they're sitting all alone in a cold, lonely USPS post office for over 40 hours.

Or worse, waiting until Monday to get the chips, knowing they're sitting all alone in a cold, lonely USPS post office for over 40 hours.

I would have had to wait till Monday if I hadn't found the mail truck. I got the failed delivery notice and tracked the mailman down 30 minutes later. [emoji11]

I would have had to wait till Monday if I hadn't found the mail truck. I got the failed delivery notice and tracked the mailman down 30 minutes later. [emoji11]

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.

I have personally tracked and found my mailman on more than one occasion after receiving a failed delivery notice. (y) :thumbsup:

already eying up my display case for a place to make some room for these. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom