Straight Flush KMCo Giveaway (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9199BE88-5039-4E22-AAA5-8DDC1F35EE72.jpeg

I don't know the rules for entry. It's not a problem if I'm already disqualified. All good!

I always enjoy reading your posts, Josh. You contribute a shit ton to the board, and then you do customization work to help chippers realize dreams! Thanks for all of this

Just wanted to say, thanks for running a giveaway.

I don't know the rules for entry. It's not a problem if I'm already disqualified. All good!

I always enjoy reading your posts, Josh. You contribute a shit ton to the board, and then you do customization work to help chippers realize dreams! Thanks for all of this

The rules are.... There are no rules. So you're in. We will figure out how to get them there if ya win.

And.

Thank you. I genuinely mean it. I try to be the best sarcastic ass I can and give back appropriately. This place is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom