Straight Flush KMCo Giveaway (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10019fdzfzd21.jpg

Well, the chips are done.
IMG_20200716_164135.jpg

I will be giving away 6 chip "shuffle stacks" of 5 dollar KMCo credit chips. They are worth that amount in Milling as long as you send them back with the chips. Worth face value!

I'll add these to orders as thank yous and for giveaways.

These arnt fancy, but a fun way to give thanks.

Three sets are going to be given away. Contest ends Sunday at 6pm MST. Best Meme goes to the James bond Hungry hippos one. @Schmendr1ck?

Other two, it'll be random draw for a table and delt out to be fair. Can't do it till next week.

After working in prisons for 20+ years I don't think there's anything I've not seen...
Uhhhhh.... :(:confused:confused:vomit::bag:

Edit: actually my coworker just got done telling me today the worst thing he ever saw in a prison was a guy in a confined cell playing in his own feces and yelling un identifiable words and rubbing said feces on his face... lol

Uhhhhh.... :(:confused:confused:vomit::bag:

Edit: actually my coworker just got done telling me today the worst thing he ever saw in a prison was a guy in a confined cell playing in his own feces and yelling un identifiable words and rubbing said feces on his face... lol
Lol playing with poo is a nice pastime in SHU. I think it's a tie for me for the worst poo related experience, both by the same inmate. On one occasion he shit on the floor right in front of me, then picked up his very solid excrement and started eating it like a candy bar. Then several weeks later he took a milk carton put poo in it, filled it the rest of the way with water, stirred it up and sipped on it like hot chocolate for a good hour.

This guy was a showman. He was on razor restriction for years and some genius LT decided to lift that so I gave him a razor that night when he showered and I watched him shave large strips off his face while looking me dead in the face. Not even flinching...

Lol playing with poo is a nice pastime in SHU. I think it's a tie for me for the worst poo related experience, both by the same inmate. On one occasion he shit on the floor right in front of me, then picked up his very solid excrement and started eating it like a candy bar. Then several weeks later he took a milk carton put poo in it, filled it the rest of the way with water, stirred it up and sipped on it like hot chocolate for a good hour.

This guy was a showman. He was on razor restriction for years and some genius LT decided to lift that so I gave him a razor that night when he showered and I watched him shave large strips off his face while looking me dead in the face. Not even flinching...
Well. My mental imaging is ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom