Straight Flush KMCo Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not going to get itself to 50 pages.

6cd5b48646f903b66d2e6d10e73bc4ef6f74b38b550fbaf724b9f9e821f0da8b.jpg

Reminds me of my idiot brother’s boat. He had an old Bayliner that he named Lieutenant Daaaaaaan. Once when we were out, he had engine troubles and had to call vessel assist for a tow. That was one of the best conversations I’ve ever heard. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

“Vessel assist, this is Lt. Daaaaaaan.”

“You’re a lieutenant?”

“No, sir, that is the name of my boat.”

“After the Forrest Gump character?”

“Yes, sir.”

The conversation went on for a while, as the guy tried to talk through his laughter.

We use the squirrel buster feeders they just over take everything, they eat all the seed on the ground and try knocking the feeders out of the tree and off the porch hangers. They're just ultra destructive, and edible in the winter months so, win win
The age old question. Does a furry tail make any real difference?
1594137835952.png

No, it's just a cute rat

Hes in the freezer now
We have to do squirrel control, they take over the bird feeders in a bad way
Just bought the “Squirrel Buster Legacy” bird feeder. I hated spending $60 on a bird feeder but it has kept the squirrels away. Previous feeder had squirrels curled up on it eating all the food.

I heard a rumor that at least a dozen of those squirrels came down with lead poisoning. Allegedly. Also, if they did develop high speed lead poisoning out of a suppressed 22 even though it’s the middle of the city, I would know nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom