Stories from the SpeakEC (1 Viewer)

Game 1 of the season. 3 playable hands, 1 pot dragged

B10FD41D-3CD2-458F-B12D-AAA50DFC9BD9.jpeg

In the area again for work this weekend. Thanks to @krafticus for having me over once more. Love your fantastic setup and friendly atmosphere. You are an excellent host.

These chips are so damn sweet.

IMG_8245.jpg

Great to see @ChipFinderSK, @kirchhausen, @Chippy McChiperson, @Cliff, @MikesDad again.

Also thanks to MikesDad for the cut card.

IMG_8246.jpg

If any of you ever find yourself in Kansas City, you must let me know.

Thanks again, everyone. You all rock.

It’s been a while since I played live poker and in that time I forgot how to take stack pictures! It was so great seeing everyone after so long tonight. I guess if you win all your flips you will do pretty well! It was nice to chop 3 ways for 1st then take it down for all the points on the opening night of the season. Hopefully I run this hot all year Thanks @krafticus for hosting as always and like always, can’t wait for the next one!

Bubbled the tourney, but played fairly well. Lost most of my chips blind vs blind 10 BBs when Sb shoved pre (everyone else had folded) and I called off with 66. He had qq and it held. Got the rest in 4BBs shoving with A9 utb and hit snapped by AK. Still had 3 bounties, so it could have been worse.

Made it up in the cash game & more with some donktaculous play, and some very luck run good (poker sorry @MikesDad).

It was great seeing @Chawks45 again, as well as most of the usual Maryland chipper crew.

See you all in a couple of weeks.
1BAE1B05-145D-4FFD-BB79-3B1AC0E746C8.jpeg
1BAE1B05-145D-4FFD-BB79-3B1AC0E746C8.jpeg
1E229BA8-3237-4D96-BB4C-D1E614638021.jpeg

Bubbled the tourney, but played fairly well. Lost most of my chips blind vs blind 10 BBs when Sb shoved pre (everyone else had folded) and I called off with 66. He had qq and it held. Got the rest in 4BBs shoving with A9 utb and hit snapped by AK. Still had 3 bounties, so it could have been worse.

Made it up in the cash game & more with some donktaculous play, and some very luck run good (poker sorry @MikesDad).

It was great seeing @Chawks45 again, as well as most of the usual Maryland chipper crew.

See you all in a couple of weeks.View attachment 796290View attachment 796290View attachment 796291
No problem @kirchhausen
Always happy to get it all in 90-10

I mean on the one hand BTP bear claw 43mm goodness.

On the other hand skunk bounty chips. “How’d you do in the tourney? Well i bubbled again but I bagged 3 skunks!”

I really don’t know which way to go with this one.

This is for the 6th, right (I just RSVPed). Both sets are great, but I don't think I've had the opportunity to play with the oversize BTP tourney chips yet, and 43mm is even sweeter, so the BTP is my vote.
See ya next weekend Aaron! It has been too long my friend. BTW the BTPs are absolutely insane in person. I'm totally down for either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom