Stories from the SpeakEC (2 Viewers)

On to the cash game. Won 0 hands in the tournament

FEA0FC58-5E86-4A98-B9AD-D295EF0057A5.jpeg

Miss playing with some of y’all virtually! (And in person obviously)

It was a long wait for the season ender... but worth the wait! Unfortunately joining this crew half way through the season along with being a terrible poker player found me at the bottom of the list (which Mark extended just to be nice... I actually had no business in attendance with the good players)
20210918_175841.jpg

Yup there I am dead last on the sheet meant a huge hill to climb!
20210918_180458.jpg

Funny that my baby stack would be directly across the table from 1st place Mr. @Chippy McChiperson ... had a wonderful time playing and made a few key double ups... probably should have Played AJ suited not shoved... unfortunately was called by pocket 8s... not going to recap the hand but definitely questionable play IMO... an 8 on the flop sent me off to be alone in the corner alone finishing 14th. Cash game was bumping with Bill's beautiful MAPES TRKS but was holdem only and I made a friend I could chat with about my crappy play anyways
20210918_233432.jpg

As a parting gift my awesome friend @PhilLaFond brought a nice bottle to share as he parts for greener pastures in his move. Luckily not too far away and as discussed buddy, Brie and I are in if you ever choose to host something! Still my favorite dealer of all time BTW!!

Was trully fantastic meeting @Chawks45 who made the trip for the Foot ball game and stopped by for some cash. Seriously the gifts were amazing for Brie and I, can't share pics as I am not sure it has been shared for the meet up next year. But seriously thank you!!

The circus games table did not treat @FordPickup92 or myself very well... but so is life. Always next time... also was actually my first time playing the SpeakEC cash set and WOW!! But as usual no pics, my phone was on about 3% at that point! in for $100 out for $50

@krafticus as always you are anamazing host! The catered dinner was spot on, even left his own game with live chips to be blinded out while he went to pick up food, absolutely class act. Drawing the seat next to your for the final event was a pleasure, I trully had a fantastic evening!

Much love to the Maryland family, unfortunately Brie and I will be in New Mexico for the meet up in Angel Fire during the first event for the next season. Good luck everyone!

Ben

Didn’t quite make the CSQ cutoff; however, a small add-on has been placed.

1 brand new chip, 1 slightly different chip, and 1 existing chip.

No new denominations…

Hmmmm…. What could they be
Here are the new chips…
I mean, why not. It’s the 1k I should have done originally, and a new bounty
AB309CFE-1D51-489E-A9F3-735CE185011B.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom