Statesman Cards - V3 - Feedback needed for design updates (1 Viewer)

Index Size / Card Size / Colour

• INDEX Original

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • INDEX Original with central box

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • INDEX Smaller font size NO central box

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • INDEX Smaller font size WITH a central box

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Poker Size

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Bridge Size

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • BACK COLOUR - RED

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • BACK COLOUR - BLUE

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • BACK COLOUR - ORANGE

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • BACK COLOUR - PURPLE

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • BACK COLOUR - CYAN

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • BACK COLOUR - MAGENTA

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters
Probably some suggestions nobody cares about but just going to throw it out there as I’m a big card guy, especially Angel cards (which these are inspired by)

For colors would like a combo of a magenta, and a teal color, for 2 decks. Would be kinda fun, and tropical. I always found the teal color from the Key West deck of cards pretty cool and unique. To tweak this set to be a little more emerald green blue , perhaps like the Tiffany blue, or when you Google “cyan” that type of color. I’m not sure if the lighter blue in the mock ups is supposed to be cyan, or if it just hasn’t had a mock up done. But I don’t see any cyan

Regarding the coloured box, has anyone considered a lighter more cream/offwhite coloured box as opposed to yellow? I’ve seen one deck of cards with it out of China and it looks so good . It’s softer and more neutral than the yellow, which is “more hate it or love it”

Lastly, is there ever any plans to make these without the extra large jumbo pip on the Aces? I know it’s what makes them unique, but it’s actually one thing that I wish was different. Just matching the rest of the deck . I know this is a long shot lol

5660A9CD-E1B2-4CCB-94C6-687ED1DF93F0.jpeg

Attachments

• F0933A9E-1684-42B0-8A6E-4F749BFD5E0C.png
    F0933A9E-1684-42B0-8A6E-4F749BFD5E0C.png
    345.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 51408319-A579-4244-B9F5-84B76C12A4BB.jpeg
    51408319-A579-4244-B9F5-84B76C12A4BB.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I would choose the original (without boxing) with a smaller index. I like the back color other than red and blue (orange and purple). And of course the faces you created.

3>1>2

The old ‘don’t change what ain’t broke’.
Everyone’s gonna have a different opinion, and you won’t ever keep everyone happy, but if the product is selling, then it’s probably working.

FYI. All the colours. Alllll. The. Colours. Ever. Now. Thanks.

Query. When the new run happens, what’s the price for local Aussies (West Coast life).

@xdan Is this in the works?

Love to pick up more of these cards with new colors. :cool

If I can get 2000 decks locked in, sure.
Cost will be significant lower than the standard group buys.
If I treat this as a group buy from the ground level, then everyone will get a good deal. Hopefully entice people to buy and hit the 2000 MOQ

I have some mock ups ready to go.
I’m thinking orange and purple backs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom