Starting Stack Tubes (1 Viewer)

The tubes do allow a lot of extra functionality to ease and spice up the games:
tourney game prep is made easier fill tubes night before instead of putting chips at the seats before game starts
written on the inside of the caps are the table and seating number (ie T1S2) ..gold sharpie works best

we placed a white blank ceramic chip in each tube in the middle of chip stack, if your chip has:
a pink star in the middle you win the door prize usually cash
a blue star (one per table ) you can steal any seat at your table before dealing begins
2 black stars for bounties with cash prize for those who capture it or the bounty themselves if they managed to hold on till 3 hour mark
we been debating about using the blank ones as a 5 min STFU chip

the only PITA i found is collecting tubes and caps when chips are emptied. god forbid the lazy a$$ s.o.b. would bring the tubes up to basket next to the bar when getting a drink

tourney game prep is made easier fill tubes night before instead of putting chips at the seats before game starts
written on the inside of the caps are the table and seating number (ie T1S2) ..gold sharpie works best

we placed a white blank ceramic chip in each tube in the middle of chip stack, if your chip has:
a blue star (one per table ) you can steal any seat at your table before dealing begins
2 black stars for bounties with cash prize for those who capture it or the bounty themselves if they managed to hold on till 3 hour mark

the only PITA i found is collecting tubes and caps when chips are emptied. god forbid the lazy a$$ s.o.b. would bring the tubes up to basket next to the bar when getting a drink
How about all the tubes go into the pot, and the one who wins the first hand needs to put them away?

This idea is awesome!!! You just use star stickers on the ceramic chips for this?

we tried a stamper from a crafts store, a cheap one and it didnt work to well even though the ink said it will stain\ink any surface. so we used stickers and they work great. You wont be able to see if the chip has a star on it or not until you open the tube. And I will say when we started using the tubes and chips, even though it costs more to play we have had higher attendances. its fun

Update: these tubes will also hold 43mm chips! I tested last night with AS $20/$25/$100s and there are no issues getting chips in or out.

I’ve got 20 that need a home!

Attachments

• 88C6C02E-8E3E-41F5-AC0E-9DD43B265814.jpeg
    88C6C02E-8E3E-41F5-AC0E-9DD43B265814.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 0A422E2C-A694-42A5-A480-D323FEE0ECD9.jpeg
    0A422E2C-A694-42A5-A480-D323FEE0ECD9.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 193
Not bad. I used metal trey and spacers to have starting stacks.

we tried a stamper from a crafts store, a cheap one and it didnt work to well even though the ink said it will stain\ink any surface. so we used stickers and they work great. You wont be able to see if the chip has a star on it or not until you open the tube. And I will say when we started using the tubes and chips, even though it costs more to play we have had higher attendances. its fun

Nice! Going to get them and have them prepared for when we have our next tournament. Should be fun to introduce the idea to the crew.

In my excitement while i wait for my customs to be made for my set, I found these on amazon. I'm thinking i'll order some and test them out.

Also, based off of the bottles I got from the hospital today after surgery, the 40 Dram wide pill bottles that are ~4" tall fit 8/8/4/7 stacks perfectly with no wiggle room for an extra chip or two. I literally just dumped out my meds to test it....priorities right??? :whistle: :whistling::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1612590550515.png

Also

So if the cops ever bust your game for illegal gambling, you’ll need to convince them that you’re not dealing drugs too. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Eh it's fine, social gambling and weed are legal here luckily.

Plus with all the dispensaries, a lot of people have these lying around their houses. I'll probably make my own stickers and put them on so people know that they are for chips and not other things. The other things go in the long glass "vase" on the counter anyway :D

nice find cheaper than u line and seems stronger. i tried to find 1.5in x6in for 39mm but no luck

Just got them in today, these things are sweet! Here is my example fitting a 12/12/5/6/2 stack in the container.

They will fit 43 chips stacked maximum, and have some wiggle room for larger diameter chips. Once I find my caliper, I can measure the inside diameter for you guys and gals.

Snapchat-528560120.jpg
Snapchat-1434233928.jpg
Snapchat-306224625.jpg

It won't allow you to post videos directly on here. You have to use YouTube, Vimeo etc then link it here. Looking forward to see the vid if you do decide to share.

It won't allow you to post videos directly on here. You have to use YouTube, Vimeo etc then link it here. Looking forward to see the vid if you do decide to share.
If I do make a video, I'll have to wait for my throat to heal more first to explain what's going on. Just had surgery Friday, so I sound like a dying cat for the time being :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Based off of the taper, I dont know if you could fit larger larger diameter chips at the bottom.

Sorry for the spam and unconsolidated replies. The meds are making me a tad scatterbrained and unorganized today.

Last edited:
There is some room with 12/12/5/6/2 stacks in these to fill, and here is the amount of room you have to work with with the cap.

If you filled these up to the brim with 43 chips, they dont really wiggle anymore since they are being compressed by the cap slightly.

Snapchat-570479050.jpg

do you think 40 39mm chips would fit inside
Yes, I just fit forty three 39mm chips in this tube at most, so it will fit 3 less than the max easily.

It leaves about a 1/2" gap from the top chip to the top of the tube with 40 chips in it. Here is a pic with 40 chips in the tube for a visual
Snapchat-1068921801.jpg

i mean a box (25 units) of Uline tubes and caps will cost you about 40 dollars nicely fits 40 39 mm chips but wont accept 40 mm chips. the tubes are sturdy at best. the tubes are clear

For these pill bottles (30 units) will run about 18 dollars fits 40 39mm chips with wiggle room and will accept 40 mm chips and the tubes do feel solid. with amazon prime free 2 day delivery. They are not clear which I like since i put in blank prize chips in the mix

Definitely a great find

for those interested i believe these are the units @Hairy_Crocodile found
https://www.amazon.com/Medicine-Pil...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BFSRZ2S8X420NYBS38AF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom