Stardust Poker Mansion Cash Pron (1 Viewer)

derekdd23

Flush
Reaction score
They might not be as vibrant as the tourney chips, but they are a pretty awesome cash chip set. With over 2400 chips this set can easily accommodate a game as small as .05 - .05 and as big as a spirited $5-$10(or higher) game with over $68,000 in total bank.

I started with a tourney set, and i always considered the cash chips just 'ok' But after getting a barrel of $1s to use as bounties, they started to grow on me, Then came the $5s, Such a nice simple set, house mold, great colors, and the feel of these chips is one of the nicest. Keepers for sure !!

Thanks for posting the pRon, and i'll say it before anyone else does. Dibs?

You're up @justsomedude, lets see some chips!

I started with a tourney set, and i always considered the cash chips just 'ok' But after getting a barrel of $1s to use as bounties, they started to grow on me, Then came the $5s, Such a nice simple set, house mold, great colors, and the feel of these chips is one of the nicest. Keepers for sure !!

Thanks for posting the pRon, and i'll say it before anyone else does. Dibs?

I also started with the tourney chips. I then bought a bunch of cash chips in order to get first dibs on more tourney chips and it snowballed from there. The condition on all of the SPM chips is just outstanding.

Someday i'll get a barrel of $100 so i can move my relabeled T25000 back to its proper set !!

Of all the sets I regret not picking up when they were first available, the SPM cash set is #1. It used to be the first Mark Twains (not the Terrible's version), but I think these have finally overtaken that spot.

Congrats on an excellent set!

One day, every single Stardust Mansion chip, regardless of denomination, location or cost will be mine.

I don't have any yet, so there's still some way to go, but the dream is where it starts :)

You're up @justsomedude, lets see some chips!

OKOK! Just waiting on my Gear labels for my 300x new quarters!

sdpm.JPG

Labels have shipped... should have them soon and will take pics ASAP!

Great chips, and fantastic picture skills

I have a tourney set, I love them, and it seems the cash are as nice (y) :thumbsup:

I know in another thread i was considering the green T25 for quarters, but as fantastic as they looked, the grey T5k just seems to flow better color wise for me.

The set so far: (still need to finish applying labels to the quarters)

L1000865.JPG
L1000864.JPG
L1000869 2.JPG
L1000870.JPG
L1000866.JPG

@MatB ... killer set!

I think your $20 yellow and blue $100 is genius, and that gray frac is just the icing on the cake.

Damn man... I think this is the nicest use of SDPM tourney re-labels that I've seen.

Those 100s look good but when god learned they were T25K chips he stabbed a kitten.

So this god you speak of is more a tournament guy?

Here you go...

0.25 x 440 (GLC relabels)
1.00 x 947
5.00 x 864
25.00 x 160
100 x 60
500 x 20
1000 x 20

2,511 chips total

Total bank of $45,377 (all denom set)
Total bank of $15,377 (standard denom set: $0.25 - $100)

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-1.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-2.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-3.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-4.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-5.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-6.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-8.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-9.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-10.jpg

SDPM-JSD-cash-900px-11.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom