Sports Trash Talk (8 Viewers)

Prayers up for Tua! Wishing him a speedy recovery! Hate seeing players get seriously injured!

Your team is inferior and it will be defeated by ours because ours exceeds yours in both design and execution. Also, I'm given to understand that your mother is overweight. Of course, if that is a result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony, I withdraw that comment.

giphy.gif

Being a Pats fan is getting expensive. I have to buy Super Bowl Champions swag almost every year!!!

;)
Being a Lions fan is the BEST. I don’t even want to buy a tee shirt. Keeps my wallet fat so I don’t have to deal with the public ridicule.

Last edited:
Oh yeah...Geaux Tigers blah blah blah. There’s a recurring theme going on here. Sounds like a national championship for the purple and gold.

Jeaux Burreaux for Heisman!:)

Your team is inferior and it will be defeated by ours because ours exceeds yours in both design and execution. Also, I'm given to understand that your mother is overweight. Of course, if that is a result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony, I withdraw that comment.
Reminds me of this gem. :)

1575298141288.png

Iconic!!!!!!
This is how Joe's jersey should be retired! This guy gets it! Unbelievable!

The Seahawks are the most underrated team in the NFL.

I live here and have seen every game, but still have a hard time believing they are on the doorstep of 10-2. They aren’t pretty a lot of the time, but they find ways to win.

And while I’m at it... R-Dub has not gotten enough love for about 6 years now.

You think Seattle underrated? Well, they definitely get respect in Louisiana and Russ is an MVP candidate! Last thing we need is for the Seahawks to have that chip on their shoulder.

The Seahawks are the most underrated team in the NFL.

I live here and have seen every game, but still have a hard time believing they are on the doorstep of 10-2. They aren’t pretty a lot of the time, but they find ways to win.

And while I’m at it... R-Dub has not gotten enough love for about 6 years now.

You think THE SEAHAWKS ARE UNDERRATED?!? Are you serious?!? Russell Wilson has been in MVP conversations all season long!
You want to talk about underrated, try being me, living in Buffalo NY with the Buffalo Bills playing GREAT football and people still think they suck

You think THE SEAHAWKS ARE UNDERRATED?!? Are you serious?!? Russell Wilson has been in MVP conversations all season long!
You want to talk about underrated, try being me, living in Buffalo NY with the Buffalo Bills playing GREAT football and people still think they suck
Josh Allen is the truth!

Nothing better than college football. It’s almost an addiction with me. First time in the history of the playoffs there’s not a whole lot of argument about the top four teams. Unfortunately, I pretty much hate them all. At least we won’t have to hear about Bama.

All these trophies coming to the red stick. Wow!!!! Congrats Joe! Let’s geaux get that one last trophy!
Geaux Tigers!

Justin Thomas is fired up at the President’s Cup! We about to pull this out!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom