Sports Trash Talk (2 Viewers)

The Dodgers are not the good guys.

F'n Mookie Betts is going to haunt my nightmares. Him and that Seager fella. Buncha Jerks.
Some ATL cats were talking about Mookie after the first robbery, saying it was a routine catch for a taller, non miniature player.

Then he shows out again, and then in game 7 too. Solid defensive outfield, that’s for sure.

Some ATL cats were talking about Mookie after the first robbery, saying it was a routine catch for a taller, non miniature player.

Then he shows out again, and then in game 7 too. Solid defensive outfield, that’s for sure.
He's not a 4 time (soon to be 5th) gold glover for nothing

Good luck to the Rays. I was a hard fought ACLS that could have gone either way. Just go beat those punk-ass Dodgers, please!
Here come the Astros fans :dead:

B90F7E8F-48DF-4C22-BE00-ED2C126EE307.gif

Here come the Astros fans :dead:

View attachment 556578
Watch it! Unless you don't want a Texas Flood sample set!

Anybody else can say they lost the two best pitchers in the AL last year, one a slam dunk for the HOF, plus the 2019 ROY, and one of 2019s best closers, and still pushed the best team in the AL to 7 games after dominating the 2nd and 3rd seeds?

Watch it! Unless you don't want a Texas Flood sample set!

Anybody else can say they lost the two best pitchers in the AL last year, one a slam dunk for the HOF, plus the 2019 ROY, and one of 2019s best closers, and still pushed the best team in the AL to 7 games after dominating the 2nd and 3rd seeds?
Haha I missed this comment yesterday. I'm not responding until I have that sample in my hand!

The Raiders may be playing with the entire starting offensive line of the Covid non playing list.

So the NFL moved their game up from Sunday night to 4pm.

They damn well better cancel if we in fact don’t have any of those guys available.

The Raiders may be playing with the entire starting offensive line of the Covid non playing list.

So the NFL moved their game up from Sunday night to 4pm.

They damn well better cancel if we in fact don’t have any of those guys available.
I thought NFL Network reported all those guys negative, and if anyone comes up positive that game will be moved to a later date. They just moved it to the afternoon so they could put a game on in the evening they feel confident will play.

I thought NFL Network reported all those guys negative, and if anyone comes up positive that game will be moved to a later date. They just moved it to the afternoon so they could put a game on in the evening they feel confident will play.
There are no plans to move the game given the current circumstances per actual NFL (both then and now), and nothing has been said that would change that.

If there are no more cases, they can play (after not practicing or prepping all week except online). If there are, they are out and the game will continue.

Happy it’s looking good so far.

WOW. What a game
This has been a great series so far. Some amazing baseball to watch.

As a huge baseball fan, I don’t understand why the dodgers keep letting letting their washed up closer go out with the game on the line. Not pulling for either team but can only watch that guy lose so many games.

This has been a great series so far. Some amazing baseball to watch.

As a huge baseball fan, I don’t understand why the dodgers keep letting letting their washed up closer go out with the game on the line. Not pulling for either team but can only watch that guy lose so many games.
Jansen has been in my bullpen for several years now on my keeper fantasy league team. He was still fairly productive for most of this past season. But I'm thinking I may let him go this off-season. WHIPprogression for the last 3 seasons is pretty telling. 1.00 - 1.13 - 1.27 Don't really want to see 1.40 next year...

If you no help me right now....I say f**k you jobu! Hahahahahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom