Sports Trash Talk (2 Viewers)

863CA7C8-DE59-40B4-A7F3-A9C7288267F4.jpeg

Just the Bucs being the Bucs :bag:
It looks much more like having a social security recipent trying to throw the football. Can't keep the safety's deep and get space underneath to work because the deep ball is non-existent.

I don't understand. I've been watching for years, I don't think I have blinders on. Does Derek Carr not have a Roger-esque touch on deep throws?

They line up 2-3 pure deep throws a game. Maybe one a game is off, the other 4 are completed, drawn PI, or dropped. No idea why they don't draw up a couple more a game. Tired of being behind and then late in the game remembering we have a QB we paid way to much money to be a game manager.

I don't understand. I've been watching for years, I don't think I have blinders on. Does Derek Carr not have a Roger-esque touch on deep throws?

They line up 2-3 pure deep throws a game. Maybe one a game is off, the other 4 are completed, drawn PI, or dropped. No idea why they don't draw up a couple more a game. Tired of being behind and then late in the game remembering we have a QB we paid way to much money to be a game manager.
buffalo-bills-portfolio-logo.jpg

Quit trying to sound like it would have mattered at all to the outcome

View attachment 546641

Quit trying to sound like it would have mattered at all to the outcome
Strange talk coming from someone that prob watched the game.

You played close to a fully clean game, no turnovers, no drops, no huge fouls (one PI that would’ve been a catch) - only impactful mistakes being a missed PAT and taking one sack.

Raiders had poor time management, multiple drops, multiple turnovers, huge penalties etc. and lost by 7.

Strange you think more deepshots wouldn’t have helped seeing as I think he was 3 for 4, long TD called back, complete, def PI, and overthrown.

But good game, fast start.

Strange talk coming from someone that prob watched the game.

You played close to a fully clean game, no turnovers, no drops, no huge fouls (one PI that would’ve been a catch) - only impactful mistakes being a missed PAT and taking one sack.

Raiders had poor time management, multiple drops, multiple turnovers, huge penalties etc. and lost by 7.

Strange you think more deepshots wouldn’t have helped seeing as I think he was 3 for 4, long TD called back, complete, def PI, and overthrown.

But good game, fast start.
Also f**k you :D Haha be excited, your QB looks better and better every game and year.

I’m just tired of my man not having the folks to throw to, although I love Renfrow, and Agholor looked great. I get it just being an excuse, but I think he still hasn’t had back to back years with same top 2 WRs and HC/OC.

Perhaps you should have watched the game. The Bills defensive front constantly pushed around your O-line. Sacks are only a part of the equation. Derek Carr was under pressure all day. The best way to keep a defensive front on their heels instead of in your backfield is a running game, but Josh Jacobs got 15 carries for 48 yards. That won't slow down a pass rush. More deep attempts would have led to more sacks and quite possibly more fumbles. This game was won and lost on the line of scrimmage, and Buffalo determined where that was on both sides of the football.

On a different note I will tell you not to panic. The rebuild process is moving along in Raider Nation. You are just 2 years behind Buffalo in the process (that is how much time Antonio Brown cost your organization)

Perhaps you should have watched the game. The Bills defensive front constantly pushed around your O-line. Sacks are only a part of the equation. Derek Carr was under pressure all day. The best way to keep a defensive front on their heels instead of in your backfield is a running game, but Josh Jacobs got 15 carries for 48 yards. That won't slow down a pass rush. More deep attempts would have led to more sacks and quite possibly more fumbles. This game was won and lost on the line of scrimmage, and Buffalo determined where that was on both sides of the football.
That makes no sense. Raiders were playing from behind and were a sieve early on, game tempo and squeezing an extra into the box often means less for Jacobs, in addition to a greater snap split than normal.

Carr had a time to throw of 2.65 and differential for deep throws of less than 1 for this game. Carr is yearly one of the best QBs under pressure and in "clutch time", and our offense is specicially designed around emergency outlets which you regularly saw underneath coverages.

I don't know what advanced stat measures distance covered by WR while ball is in the air, but on deep balls I'd imagine Carr is towards the top, as he usually has a highlighted route for bombs and throws early rather than extending the play and naturally finding someone.

I watched the game, but it's a lot more than "they lost the line of scrimmage".
The Raiders worked really hard to lose to the Bills today.
Spot on. What I was trying to say when I mentioned the Bills having an almost perfect game and winning by 7 against a team that repeatedly misfired.

I don't know what advanced stat measures distance covered by WR while ball is in the air, but on deep balls I'd imagine Carr is towards the top
Allen is the top. He gets that privilege because his line keeps him upright long enough to make plays down field. Winning the battle at the line of scrimmage IS THAT IMPORTANT! You can't do anything in the NFL if you are losing that battle.

Allen is the top. He gets that privilege because his line keeps him upright long enough to make plays down field. Winning the battle at the line of scrimmage IS THAT IMPORTANT! You can't do anything in the NFL if you are losing that battle.
That literally makes no sense. I think you’re claiming random advanced stats without actually knowing.

Offensive line is really far down the impact list on yardage covered by receiver while ball is in the air comparative to distance, that has a million fold more to do with WR speed and QB style, i.e. throwing receivers open.

Regardless, nice win :tup:

I do wonder how many so called "pundits" are now suffering through sleepless night after sleepless night. In August Josh Allen wasn't a starting caliber quarterback in this league, and now he is wrecking any MVP conversation anyone has.

Is Barrie being a prick?

No, the smiley makes it okay: 4
Fuck that guy: 82

:wow:
1602079550304.png

Also, I gave the :), marking the comment as intentionally snide and being an asshole (cause, hockey). :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: or :D would indicate purposely being cheeky and playful, i.e. the smiley makes it okay. That's what the kids tell me anyways.

Welp, Slam-Diego got swept. Padres had a good season, injuries to the pitchers in the end got to them.

The NFL force feeding us garbage by making us watch this trash cause there’s no better option.
There are lots of options. College football, MLB, go play golf, take your kids/grandkids to a park, bike ride with the wifey. Play poker! Hell, I'd watch 90 year olds down at the local nursing home play chicken foot before I'd watch another NFL game!

Oh, and GO ASTROS!!!

Jimmy Butler has no quit. But I'm specifically more amazed by his body language than any other NBAer in quite some time.

This MFer dropped some crazy no look touch pass dime to a cutting Iguadala (I think), and it was so perfect and unexpected even Iggy dropped it. Jimmy didn't shake his head, so hey next time we'll get it, pat Iggy on the butt - he didn't even acknowledge the play. What superstar can you watch take on the best opposing player, do all the dirty work things, crash boards and cut all game, and never once even recognize the mistake of any teammember?

Chris Bosh comes to mind, very team oriented and rarely upset with anyone other than himself. The ever affable and vulnerable Kevin Love comes to mind as well.

But I can't think of a superstar right now that would make me feel invincible and equal as Jimmy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom