So, I guess this gets the job done . . . [Label Removal] (2 Viewers)

Just because you can doesn't mean you  should.

Wonder how he plans to correct the now-charred edges of the recess. Automated digital orbital sander?
That's all I could think the whole time with the brighter start and finish points... the edge of that recess is going to be garbage. I give credit for the attempt but I can't see how the chip comes out flat or the recess areas being sharp.

At Tommy, can we get a ruling on snuff videos?
I like how everyone here is okay with a metal drill bit rotating at thousands of RPMs, shaving off layers of chip material. Or me, in my underwear, in a dark murder room using a blade to slice bits of the chip's body away. But when there's a laser involved and a little bit of scorching we all get horrified.

Chips have feelings too, and we're all monsters.

Last edited:
As the op says, I went down a rabbit hole and have no clue who this is. They have just a few "poker" related videos including milling from 11 years ago and table construction from 12 years ago (pokerchipfactory.fr) Mostly video game stuff otherwise.

There have been a few people in the past that did laser etching on chips that posted here. I believe there are current members that may have some faux clay sets that were etched this way maybe @Jeff not sure.

There have been a few people in the past that did laser etching on chips that posted here. I believe there are current members that may have some faux clay sets that were etched this way maybe @Jeff not sure.
Yeah, he did laser etching on mostly basic plastic chips, which looked great imo. He never was able to get satisfactory results on clay or China clay chips.

As far as I know, Jason was it. Jason's doesn't do this any more last time we spoke a couple years ago. Some personal setbacks, and lack of access to equipment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom