Small-Stakes Tiki King Cash Set (1 Viewer)

thetikiking

High Hand
Reaction score
Researching how to up my home cash game setup led me both to y'all, and a new set of Tiki Kings! New set arrived yesterday, looking forward to rolling them out tonight. If anyone has a recommend on a good table topper to match -- or would like to part ways with additional tiki kings quarters -- let me know!

Attachments

• IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 183
Thanks y'all! I got the 500 pc from them, but will probably swing for more depending on how big the game gets. Can't say enough nice things about their customer service. Always happy to help someone clean out their attic however.

Also, that table topper is sweet, I'll definitely be looking for the next group.

Researching how to up my home cash game setup led me both to y'all, and a new set of Tiki Kings! New set arrived yesterday, looking forward to rolling them out tonight. If anyone has a recommend on a good table topper to match -- or would like to part ways with additional tiki kings quarters -- let me know!
Tikikings were my first set when I joined PCF. Fair warning, it's a slippery slope. If you ever want to check out Matsuis or Paulsons let me know.

He means that Tiki Kings introduce you to this forum, which then inevitably leads to you trying to rationalize how the the $5.8k Dunes cash set would be a "good investment"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom