Found Want: Small-ish set of Ceramics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

casiowiz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody have a small-ish set of ceramics they're wanting to part with?

DDLM, Tiki Kings, Card Wars, Nevada Jacks, etc.? I'm a fan of all of them really. Not as much interested in the King of the River that is currently listed. I see that they pop up on here from time to time, so maybe this will inspire somebody who was considering selling.

I can handle either low stakes cash or higher stakes, prefer standard denomination/coloring but not opposed to semi-custom.

I don't want a huge set, 500-600 is probably the right number. I envision a set you started with and now are on to something bigger and better, and are ready to sell at a loss ;)

I'll pay with Paypal G&S and I'll cover the fee. I'm in the USA for shipping purposes.

Last edited:
Something else will come up for sale. Just gotta be quick if it's a good deal.

Gotcha. Well hopefully I’ll be quick on something that fits. I did add the app instead of just browsing a webpage, so maybe that’ll help.

I have a Ceramic EPT tournament set i'm thinking of selling, if that floats your boat. Will give you first option to purchase before it is listed on classifieds.

Anybody have a small-ish set of ceramics they're wanting to part with?

DDLM, Tiki Kings, Card Wars, Nevada Jacks, etc.? I'm a fan of all of them really. Not as much interested in the King of the River that is currently listed. I see that they pop up on here from time to time, so maybe this will inspire somebody who was considering selling.

I can handle either low stakes cash or higher stakes, prefer standard denomination/coloring but not opposed to semi-custom.

I don't want a huge set, 500-600 is probably the right number. I envision a set you started with and now are on to something bigger and better, and are ready to sell at a loss ;)

I'll pay with Paypal G&S and I'll cover the fee. I'm in the USA for shipping purposes.
I have an 850 piece tourney set, good for two tables, but no cash set at this time. Link is in my signature.

There is currently a buy for ceramics by Broken Arrow Cardroom that ends on Apr 9. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...d-cards-mold-textured-no-mold-04-2024.117134/

There are tons of stock designs ready to go that you can use, if you dont want to do anything custom. Likely if you get one of the sets that someone is already getting you can save on the design fee as well. With 600 chips you can get them right near $300ish.

There is currently a buy for ceramics by Broken Arrow Cardroom that ends on Apr 9. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...d-cards-mold-textured-no-mold-04-2024.117134/

There are tons of stock designs ready to go that you can use, if you dont want to do anything custom. Likely if you get one of the sets that someone is already getting you can save on the design fee as well. With 600 chips you can get them right near $300ish.
If I stick with poker-ing, that's likely my second set. I even considered a black label sands set on web mold because they're awesome, but I'm looking for something to play now and those are probably 3+ months out even if I went with the predesigned stuff. Eventually, I want to take my time and do a nice custom set that suits me. I did get web-mold samples so I know that I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom