SOLD TIKI KINGS (SET OF 1,000) ***NEW PRICING***/***REVISED SHIPPING*** (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20240128_100541_Google.jpg

I can't believe these are still here at this price. If I didn't have a 900 pc 43mm set I'd be all over these. They keep laying there in their sexy colors teasing me, daring me... they know what they're doing!
I should know this but are the Tiki’s 43mm?

I should’ve said “they” are 39 mm. Although I’m not sure if you can custom order them as 43 mm from BR Pro

Screenshot_20240130_161328_Chrome.jpg

So far I've gotten many different split quantities but nothing that leaves much worthwhile behind. There was an offer to but everything but that person has been a ghost for 2 days now. If i dont her from him/her by Friday I will post a splits breakdown from everyone who's contacted me and see if there's interest in what remains.

What seems to be the hangup? It's kind of a no brainer for someone looking for a Tiki cash set. If the denoms aren't quite right you but the whole set, keep what you need, so the rest. Then but moar 5's. You still save 30% over new cost, and, get a dealer button. If someone didn't need 500 and 1k, those could be sold in groups of 10 as a BR sample pack. Am I looking at this wrong??

Not "but" rather "buy." Should have proof read since there is no edit on a sales thread.

What seems to be the hangup? It's kind of a no brainer for someone looking for a Tiki cash set. If the denoms aren't quite right you but the whole set, keep what you need, so the rest. Then but moar 5's. You still save 30% over new cost, and, get a dealer button. If someone didn't need 500 and 1k, those could be sold in groups of 10 as a BR sample pack. Am I looking at this wrong??
billy mayes GIF

Not "but" rather "buy." Should have proof read since there is no edit on a sales thread.
I thought you meant "butt". :LOL: :laugh:

100% agree! I would buy the ten $500s and ten $1ks as a shuffle stack.
If it helps you sell these, let a perspective buyer know @chippitydoodah.

Private Messages have been sent to 3 members regarding a split that would liquidate this sale. Until all 3 are confirmed, this set is still available as it is for $500. I received a 1,000 chip set sent from Jim @ The Chip Room that came unharmed in a Medium Flat Rate Box so I'm going to lower the shipping of the entire set to $18.40 and ship in one box. As Johnny Olsen used to say, "All this could be yours IF, the price is right".

$518.40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom