SOLD New China Club - Cards Mold - Cash Set (1,000 ct) - $350 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo2112

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
$350 - shipping in the CONUS and paypal fees included

Hi! I'm new to PCF, and just purchased this set along with a few others. As expensive as they are, I'm going to start building a Paulson's collection like many of you. This set is new, never felted. It's a complete 1000 chip set of Cards Mold New China Club homage chips. It shipped in sealed barrels, but about half of these broke open in shipping. Also includes a few extras of each denom for a total of 1019 chips. I'll carefully ship these with trays, as the plastic wrapping on the barrels was pretty fragile. This is a great cash set, include fracs for a micro-cash game.

Breakdown:
$0.05 x 100
$0.25 x 100
$1.00 x 300
$5.00 x 300
$25.00 x 100
$100.00 x 100

Given I'm new here, I'm happy to accept paypal merchandise, and I'll cover the fee in my price, below. I'm asking what I paid for this set, $350 including shipping and paypal fees. PM me here, or at my email of 2112diablo@gmail.com. I've done lots of transactions on eBay and other forums, and can provide references on request. Chips are available for in-person inspection in Albuquerque, NM. I'll deduct $35 shipping for local pickup.

Thanks!

3zJvQoa.jpg

M7dw6nE.jpg

ZCtX7xG.jpg

dwpwDhe.jpg

t7y8lov.jpg

qEztRZ0.jpg

s53fFmn.jpg

22WoZmN.jpg

Great set, GLWS! If I didn’t have some other project going and waiting for my Mapes tribute card mold to hit the dock, I would be all over these. They should go quick!

Packed and ready to ship. Racks are stabilized with cardboard so chips are tight, and each wrapped and taped.

RAgoNuQ.jpg
Nice packaging! Just curious for shipping if you’d then pad each stack in bubble wrap since the chips are still in contact with the hard rack above. I wouldn’t think the plastic wrap would offer too much protection against the chips bumping against the stacked racks while in transit.

Should have known it’d go super quick. Such a fantastic price from OP that I was seriously contemplating breaking my meager budget. Nice pickup!

I have been trying to find a set for a game I play in that uses dice chips with odd colors. This is such a huge upgrade for that game!!!

I have been trying to find a set for a game I play in that uses dice chips with odd colors. This is such a huge upgrade for that game!!!
I only recently upgraded from dice to “nice” sluggos w/denoms and now have delved into the 20¢/chip used/older gen spirit mold and 8V CCs so cards molds would be the next serious upgrade for me. Not baller enough for a set of CPCs/Paulsons. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Nice packaging! Just curious for shipping if you’d then pad each stack in bubble wrap since the chips are still in contact with the hard rack above. I wouldn’t think the plastic wrap would offer too much protection against the chips bumping against the stacked racks while in transit.

I agree with you, very much. I’ve wrapped packing tape around each rack, which prevents stacked racks from touching. Basically acts a crude suspension for each rack. In addition, I‘ll wrap each rack individually in bubble wrap prior to shipping.

I’ve yet to receive a set of chips that hasn’t had issues with opening up during shipment. I don’t blame the shippers at all. Just that packages see a lot of tossing and turning this time of year. As a result, I’d rather go overboard with shipping than risk some chips getting dislodged/chipped/broken in transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom