"Sliding Rock Downs" custom set (1 Viewer)

Dg pink is a really vibrant color in person, here it is on my Nirvana tourney set, and on bright white on my Haus of Bluff set:

13CFD6BC-6F5D-4C29-8A14-D3936EE7AAAC.jpeg
F73BC61A-7233-4460-B4CC-99B3365DA350.jpeg

I've been thinking about this set again and stuck on a chocolate $20 vs a lavender $25. Any thoughts on which goes better?

View attachment 274428

View attachment 274429

With respect to which Paulson colors are the closest to CPC colors, the brown $20 is going to be the truest tribute chip of the group, both with base color and edge spots. The other denoms fall short color wise

This photo comparing CPC yellows to Paulson reminds me of the Netflix show 'Nailed It' :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

LakeshoreInn_Yellow.png

nailed-it.jpg

I love both the brown and lavender chips with your set. Nice thing is, since you're using Cali colors (AKA, DGAF), you could co with a lavender $20 if you really wanted to. But I think the brown/arc yellow/dg green is a terrific combo. Can't wait to see this come together!

Like the Brown $20 over the Lavender $25 (surprise, surprise).

But I think it all boils down to whether you want a $20 chip or a $25 chip. If you want a $25 chip then the Lavender is the best color choice. (especially for a cali color set) And I don't like a Lavender $20 at all, Brown for a $20 chip, plus it is a better fit with that $5 (which is killer).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom