Single biggest strategy tip you've heard/learned? (1 Viewer)

Are you a bot? That post sure looks like bot-speak
Bot-speak? Yeah I mean I am not an expert on "bot-speak" but I am a real person, in fact I am a poker pkayer. I am not gonna say always open to 3x bb, or always play a hand this way....cuz that is exploitable. I don't have the single greatest tip in a 5 word answer. That sounds more like a bot to me. To me the single greatest thing I learned about my game, is to not be predictable/exploitable

I had to remind a friend of this one at last night’s game.

Big hands for big pots, little hands for little pots. Don’t blow up a pot with a little hand, it won’t win very often.

Play back against Bens aggression. He’s always bluffing. Except for times he’s not. Like when he had quads against K9dr at SSSSII Then don’t call.

:)

1. What 2nd best hands would call your bet?
2. What better hands would ever fold?

Basic stuff, but perhaps sometimes easy to forget once you start going on autopilot later in a session.

1. What 2nd best hands would call your bet?
2. What better hands would ever fold?

Basic stuff, but perhaps sometimes easy to forget once you start going on autopilot later in a session.

Basic stuff, but not something a lot of beginning players consider when they bet/raise.

Always have a reason for what your action.

its probably the biggest difference between the people who play to gamble and the people who play to make money. a lot of times i ask myself this question before i flat call just to make sure i have a plan and it makes sense.

The only single pair that wont let you down are a pair of boobs.

Pair of balls beat everything

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom