Silver Tongued Devil - CPC Scrown set (1 Viewer)

fantastic set. Thank you Sir.

20190506_173853.jpg

For anybody out there thinking of buying MSK products....
I sent off a conceptual design via email looking to make something unique. As it happens MSK is just starting a new option of using a glitter insert instead of the standard "marble".

Eui sent me this as a reference.
IMG_7147.jpeg

This is my new Bounty chip. I can't wait to see how these turn out.
MSK 45mm Bounty V2.jpg

Got pics of the latest order items for the set last night. The high hand is nothing short of FaWeSoMe! The bounty didn't turn out as planned and I have asked to make the red and yellow elements all opaque.
But either way, they killed this. It took them extra time too. Eui sent me an email asking for more time because they've never done an item with such complex artwork. Lol.
These are just prototypes. I have to ask about the white square in behind the cards on the high hand button. I'm sure it won't be in the production plaques.

IMG_7725.jpg
IMG_7727~2.JPG

Last edited:
Holy. Mother. Those are crazy beautiful!

*ahem* if there are possible errors in production or a move in another direction, just know you don’t have to obliterate those, they can be sold to and live a very comfortable lifestyle with others. But seriously, out of this world man!

Yup. Lighter yellow for the 25, different spots and duller colours for the hundo, and bright white for the 500 base.
Beyond excited for the bright white 500, though.

Looks great Steve. That five hundo is pretty sweet. Of course if there are extras I’d love a set.

You ordered more scrowns? Cool.

Is there any info on when next that mold will be produced?

I'm waiting on artwork for my own scrown set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom