Silver Tongued Devil - CPC Scrown set (2 Viewers)

I have the chips!

And man they look and feel fab! Very minor stack height difference but better than I hoped.
I'll take some more pics when I get a chance!
15542363570942550658792946636086.jpg

Very cool Steve!! I love every chip!! I like the photo bomb chips:)
Yeah. I've been meaning to type you. The chips arrived just yesterday. So the timing was perfect. I love the button and player's badge. I really wish I could have made it. If you do one next year I'll be there.

Thanks for the soapys and Pats chip, too. Thanks for everything!

Congrats. They turned out fantastically well. I liked the mock-ups a lot, but they turned out even better than I thought they would.

The 2000 is just awesome.

Well done, Steve. Those are all beautiful. SCrown with 1” inlays are a match made in heaven...or Maine, I guess.

Here’s hoping they can do shaped 1” inlays in the future. That would be the nuts.

Well done, Steve. Those are all beautiful. SCrown with 1” inlays are a match made in heaven...or Maine, I guess.

Here’s hoping they can do shaped 1” inlays in the future. That would be the nuts.
Or hotstamps...man, oh man do I have an idea for these if they ever offer hotstamps.

Is it the lighting or has CPC improved their yellow? In any case, this is probably the closest to a CPC set that I would get. Stunning!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom