Show Us Your Live Stacks (16 Viewers)

BTP Solids in play!

B178B423-0994-43E6-9F4B-8249D0F22FE6.jpeg

Details needed. Denver meet-up is 2 days away. This may be my chance to play a game where the field is level - from an experience standpoint.

The biggest one that comes to mind is 777

You're dealt 5 cards and you're trying to draw to make

A 7-low

A 7 or lower badugi

Trip 7's or higher

You get three draws to get there, pot is split three ways

Badugi side MUST be a 4 card badugi. If no one has it, then the pot is split between the low and high hand

It is possible to scoop making all three hands as well

They also have high dugi where AAAA is the nuts. I think Abby had that in her mixed cards set though, just don't remember playing it before

It is possible to scoop making all three hands as well
How do you get trip 7s or better for the high and still have a 7-high for the low, with a 5-card hand? I can only see a scoop if players are chasing, and everyone misses except you.

I can also see everyone missing their qualifier. Is the pot rolled or returned? Did it ever come up?

How do you get trip 7s or better for the high and still have a 7-high for the low, with a 5-card hand? I can only see a scoop if players are chasing, and everyone misses except you.

I can also see everyone missing their qualifier. Is the pot rolled or returned? Did it ever come up?
Straights/Wheel with rainbow suits would qualify for all I think?

So you could make A2345 for low and high with an A234 badugi on top to scoop, as a for instance. The A2345 wheel qualifies for the high third of the pot because it's at least trip 7's or better

In for $1k. Up to $1900 after having top two hold and flopping 4 (!!) sets, including KK and 77 back to back.
50252461-1521-4E5A-9B1C-A5ECFC214C58.jpeg

From there:
-$600 my KT vs KQ on AKK4 board, all in ran twice and got quartered (chop one, lose one)

-$400 bluffed my TJdd flopped flush draw and two overs 843ddKx. I fired all streets vs flopped set 44.

+$35 my KK vs limp-raising AA aipf, run twice for $900 stacks and chop dead money (I flop a set on first board(!), don’t improve on #2)

-$250 my 8s8h vs AdTh rivered flush - I squeezed him all in and he was ready to leave, and called. Running hearts for him makes him a better flush.

Out for $730. Pretty crazy session. Ran red hot, ice cold, got really lucky AND unlucky, played well and regrettably, won and lost a bunch, and booked what feels like a huge loss and “out of the hole” type win. I’m confused o_O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom