Show Us Your Live Stacks (24 Viewers)

CA3876DE-297E-4281-9018-DFC5A5F44A80.jpeg
friendly 25/50 last second game.
I still love the GVs

Didn't get a picture, but had a very interesting night of low stakes cash poker at @Pippa 's with @MichaelBubly and @RoyalBluff in attendance.

Firstly, I've never seen such high frequency paired and double paired boards before. My estimate is around 60-65%.
Secondly, I've never seen so many chopped pots in one session before, because of multiple identical hole cards values held at showdown.

5 hour session, in for $100, out for $105. Good times!

When you get them that early and easily, you should just harvest them. :sneaky:

I wish. They actually are very rare to find at the tables as they won't give them out at the poker room. I do tend to hold onto them if I can get one as it makes a rebuy at the table in future sessions very easy This one though, I ended up losing it back to another guy at the table. Got AAK2ds ($3k) AIPF against AAQ8r ($3k) and JT87 ($1k) one suit. Board was 5579 with two of my suit. River fell the off suit 6 and had to pay off the rundown.

Good news is I got it back from him another hour or two later after it had been passed to 2 other people. Game had some great action and I booked a win of $2k after value owning myself for a big pot betting the nut underfull. Whoops.

Funny story: Game is posted as 1/2, but plays much larger as the straddle is to 10 and is on almost every hand. A guy from out of town sits down with 300 and after a few hands is like um...what game am I sitting at? We tell him and he's like yeah, I probably should have looked at the stacks at the table which are ~3k at this point. He continues to comment about how many big pots their has been and how much action is at this table. He goes on by saying I figured the pots might be like $20-30 total.

In the meantime, he proceeds to almost triple up and is sitting with ~900. He literally sweating and looks like he's about to have a heart attack at any moment. I raise it preflop and flop top two in a 5 way pot with a draw heavy board and pot it on the flop and turn. He called the $250 flop bet and folds to the turn bet that covers him. The guy to my right, who I lost the 1k chip to earlier flicks it in for the $1k turn call, and check folds to my 1.5k river jam after I fill up. As I'm collecting chips the guy gets a rack, puts his chips WITH PROFIT and is muttering to himself "this is the worst fucking game ever". Yes, lots of action in PLO = bad game.....

In for $100 out for $205. Short 2 hour session but better than nothing. It’s been forever since I’ve played and never been so card dead :( What sucks is this was one of the juiciest table I’ve ever played. Maniac was basically giving money away. Was calling stacks down with K even Q high!
D93B2D2B-71BD-4B51-9D81-21E6D2BBB1F2.jpeg

These Vegas threads and wsop updates and live stack updates are all over the damn map lol.

Next year we need a dedicated PCF WSOP reporter to go to all the events and rail/report on all PCFer progress.

I’ll go ahead and fall on my sword and offer to take the first two weeks wsop 2024. But only because I’ll get to wear an old timey hat, pen and paper, and take pictures with an old bulb camera with a giant flash.

We have one! @Chawks45 is covering the WSOP, we just need his articles to have more of a PCF bias!
Hey, now. I went by @nitzilla ’s table multiple times during the $1,500 Monster Stack event. Was going to give him some love. But! Every time I went by to check on him, he kept folding!

He did well enough, though, by finishing in the money out of more than 8,000 entrants. Hell of a run.

It’s either that or he folded his way to the money

Hey, now. I went by @nitzilla ’s table multiple times during the $1,500 Monster Stack event. Was going to give him some love. But! Every time I went by to check on him, he kept folding!

He did well enough, though, by finishing in the money out of more than 8,000 entrants. Hell of a run.

It’s either that or he folded his way to the money
Wait... you watched nitzilla - and he folded... like a nit?

Doggoneiy Herbie.jpg

Bagged 166.5k, 55.5bb for day 2 of the monster.

View attachment 1152489
Sorry everyone. So much going on.

Wife min cashed for 2402. I made one pay jump to 2626 when I ran AK into AA for 16bb pre.

Since then we have bricked a $600 Aria and the WSOP $500 freeze.

Playing the $300 8-game at the nugget today.

20230619_123759.jpg
20230619_145302.jpg
20230620_111802.jpg
20230620_143955.jpg

Those Resorts World bearclaws are so damn tilting. The schmucks that ordered the chips probably were told to order the "same edge spot pattern" for each chip and instead heard "same edgespot for each chip" and got what we see here. Ick!

Those Resorts World bearclaws are so damn tilting. The schmucks that ordered the chips probably were told to order the "same edge spot pattern" for each chip and instead heard "same edgespot for each chip" and got what we see here. Ick!
I'm the complete opposite. I actually like the same edge spots there. Coherence across the tournament set FTW. If you are going with the same edge spot across the set, sticking with the same colors works here.

The 'claws are "noisy" enough as a spot option it doesn't really matter, and have more than sufficient of the base color coming through that each denomination stands out from the others.

I'm the complete opposite. I actually like the same edge spots there. Coherence across the tournament set FTW. If you are going with the same edge spot across the set, sticking with the same colors works here.

The 'claws are "noisy" enough as a spot option it doesn't really matter, and have more than sufficient of the base color coming through that each denomination stands out from the others.
I agree - sticking with the same colors on an all-bearclaw tourney set works. If there were different colors for each bearclaw, the set would look like Jackson Pollock vomited on the chips.

Respectfully disagree. It's asking for dirty stacks and hijinks, especially in a tournament where every chip matters.

Having had played at RW, I can tell you that I encountered no dirty stack issues. Perhaps @Legend5555 had a different experience?
I was only in the tourney for 15 mins. But it honestly didn't seem like a huge issue to me since the base colors were different enough and the 5ks and 25ks are oversized.

Poker trip to the Beau Rivage. Day one was treading water. Day two is going much better and the game is incredibly good. In addition we got a PLO game running for an hour or two earlier and finished up 1k there before the action left and the game died.
20230623_210034.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom