Show Us Your Live Stacks (16 Viewers)

The $5 seat fee goes to the house, not the dealers. But they get paid plenty for that job anyway.

Back in for day 2 of my trip. In for $300, so going well so far. Only 80 mins in.

About 30 tables running, much nicer room than the crap we have in Perth. People seem pretty loose here too, games seem super soft so far.
IMG_20191004_204051.jpg

Well, baby's due date is tomorrow's so what am I doing. Playing poker. Game isn't great, but one of the regs who I abused last week I managed to play off some of that dynamic tonight and get all in money in with my KK vs. his JJ for a full double up.

Here's hoping the wife doesn't go into labor tonight...
15703264120521647341061846603244.jpg

EP cold opens to 20 (this is 1/2), I fold A8 in SB, BB flats. Flop A8x, ends up QQ vs AJ. Always the right fold but it pains me to see that run-out.

Good fold. Encourage the card room to upgrade their rat chewed chips.
Yeah I wish. Their parent room has ceramics, and many of them were worn nearly white before they finally started to replace them a few years ago. These will be around forever unfortunately.

Called it a night and I'm back home with a bourbon.

I got moved twice tonight due to breaking tables, and the action at the last table was best of all. The hands that I would expect to make money really didn't: my one AA of the night (button) got the blinds and one limp, and I hit bottom set in a four way raised pot (again button) on a :ks::qs::7c: flop. Checked around to me, I bet half pot and get three snap folds. It was strange considering the action I saw in other hands.

Got tired and made a mistake by checking when I rivered a well hidden boat oop, and almost immediately racked up and went home. Ended the night in for 400, out for 585 so I can't complain.

MVIMG_20191006_001939.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom