Show Us Your Live Stacks (26 Viewers)

Got to use my new micro set tonight. Even got the wife to sit down and play with us. Thanks @ABC Gifts and Awards for the great deal!!!

IMG_20190920_224052.jpg

I like it too. It's in 3rd place for me in brpro's lineup, behind Card Wars and Dia de los Muertos. Those colors are sharp.
Huh, I didn't think anybody else on the planet besides me liked the Card Wars chips (some funky denoms in that set).

Also always been fond of the Tikis (edge spots) and the Dropa Discs (very unique and 3D-like).

I had an hour to kill while my daughter was at soccer practice. Turned out to be the most epic hour of poker ever. First hand double up with AA, $7 button straddle, 2 callers to me, I bump it to $30, straddle and both callers/limpers call. 4x to a AKQ flop, 2 spades. I bet $70, 1 caller, turn is offsuit 4, check, bet $100, he calls for less, river offsuit 5, AAA good. Continued like this; KK > xx pocket pair to double again, K10 flops top two in a multi way straddled and raised pot, held for a $500 pot, A6 flops bottom pair and turns trips.
I was in for $200 and cashed out $1365.
D4DD0383-3F8A-44E7-A17C-5D37C74359C3.jpeg

I had an hour to kill while my daughter was at soccer practice. Turned out to be the most epic hour of poker ever. First hand double up with AA, $7 button straddle, 2 callers to me, I bump it to $30, straddle and both callers/limpers call. 4x to a AKQ flop, 2 spades. I bet $70, 1 caller, turn is offsuit 4, check, bet $100, he calls for less, river offsuit 5, AAA good. Continued like this; KK > xx pocket pair to double again, K10 flops top two in a multi way straddled and raised pot, held for a $500 pot, A6 flops bottom pair and turns trips.
I was in for $200 and cashed out $1365. View attachment 344999
They probably burned holes in the back of your head as you racked up and walked to the cage. Very nice score. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom