Show Us Your Live Stacks (46 Viewers)

Back in AZ and action abounds. In for $1500 out for $4200. Biggest 2-5 win of the year

My Kiwanis club uses a local bar poker league to run fundraising tournaments a couple times a year. This past weekend we had another. The group is great and really bends over backward to work with us, and they charge us a very reasonable rate. The chips stink, but at least they've got excellent taste in cards:

It's a super-mega-turbo structure: 15 minute rounds and the blinds basically double each round. Keep in mind that this game really isn't for "serious" poker players - it's designed for people who want to have fun donating to charity and do some gambling.

I was doing fine early, catching a hand here and there and building a stack. Not long before the end of the rebuy period, I ran KK into QQ on a Q-high board and lost most of it, and I was never able to recover. I ended up busting sixth out of eighteen and got a free Italian Ice coupon for my final table finish. :wow:

Session #3 and final session during the Vegas trip. Had @Jackstraw sitting behind me for a bit which was fun to play and catch up with him. Poker has been more meh today. Flopped my first set of the trip and got run down by a straight. Thankfully won some other pots and only stuck a hundo with about another hour to play before thr steakhouse and a show.

15525174778866923623594866251107.jpg

I thought the kill was on only when there is a scoop.

Lots of hooker juice on those chips. Yuk!
Yeah, it’s time to replace all of their chips. Half of the $1 are OLD worn Paulsons. The other half are VERY worn Chipcos with Stacy Fuson on them. But, unfortunately, she is not much of a looker on really worn chips.

http://www.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=WALAPC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom