Show Us Your Live Stacks (32 Viewers)

Won a huge multi way all in when the case queen spiked on the flop to make my trips

It was an overall great night for me and the wife. First game we squeezed 10 people at the table for our $10 tourney ($10 rebuy) and I think there was 8 rebuys. I took first and my wife 3rd.

Second game my wife was on a hot streak and won monster pot after monster pot. She pulled off a huge bluff against me and got me to fold my straight. I took 3rd and she took first.

Altogether we're up $175 for the night.

It was an overall great night for me and the wife. First game we squeezed 10 people at the table for our $10 tourney ($10 rebuy) and I think there was 8 rebuys. I took first and my wife 3rd.

Second game my wife was on a hot streak and won monster pot after monster pot. She pulled off a huge bluff against me and got me to fold my straight. I took 3rd and she took first.

Altogether we're up $175 for the night.
Congrats!

But thread title is "Show us...", not "Tell us....". :rolleyes::D

Completing my coast to coast pokering. Sitting down to play some $2/5 while the Mrs. is napping. Going to the Aria buffet in a bit and then off to Penn and Teller. We spent the day hiking at the Valley of Fire. Super amazing and worth the hour drive over to see it.

Last edited:
Nice hand @kmccormick100

But you nit rolled the shit out of him lol

Keep crushing though.
I know I did, I felt bad I was just so confused when he open shoved $800 into $400, I was trying to figure out how he had K4 and making sure there was no straight flush hahaha, $2k is a huge pot for me!

I know I did, I felt bad I was just so confused when he open shoved $800 into $400, I was trying to figure out how he had K4 and making sure there was no straight flush hahaha, $2k is a huge pot for me!
Haha I’m just giving you shit.

I know how it feels when you are playing a big game and someone shoves for so much. It sucks. Best to take the time you need, though you can never fold in that spot.

Epic hand though. What a crazy turn card for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom