Shipping Milanos to Germany (1 Viewer)

MADVILLAIN

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I want to buy my first "good" poker set (700 chips) for my monthly home cash games.
After reading a lot and watching some videos, I have selected the Milano China Clays.

I wanted to order on Apachepoker but they do not ship Milanos internationally...

Can anyone recommend a trustable online shop for sending 700 chips all the way to germany?

eBay sellers thepokerstorecom and dtmarketing1 both offer Milanos and ship to Germany at a fairly low cost via the global shipping program.

From thepokerstorecom I have already bought chips as well as acrylic carriers and both was well packaged and arrived undamaged. Only ordered acrylic carriers from dtmarketing1 so far but same result.

The case is okay, I have one of them. Don't expect it to be ultra sturdy and durable. But it works well for transporting a 600 set in a compact way.

They usually don't put the chips inside the case (heavyweight chips + rough handling in shipping = broken case) but rather in a separate cardboard box and pack it underneath the empty case which is only filled with the empty trays.

Thanks for all the tips @Nex

In the end I ordered at thepokerstore via eBay.
I got the delivery after just 1 week shipping. The packaging was great and all chips are in good condition.
Also, no additional cost for customs had to be paid, only on the initial buy on eBay.
It worked out great and the next 2 evenings were spent cleaning :)

Attachments

• IMG_5148.jpg
    IMG_5148.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_5149.jpg
    IMG_5149.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_5156.jpg
    IMG_5156.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_5157.jpg
    IMG_5157.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Nex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom