Set of 500 10-11.5g in the ~$200 range (2 Viewers)

Console3442

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey,

New member, but I've read a lot of posts around here. After some looking and sampling, not a fan of Milano or Majestic, but the 13.5g sets (which are actually nice design-wise) are too heavy for my liking. I actually don't mind the 11.5 dice style sets material-wise, but just searching for some better looking designs.

Is there a another solution in the 10g-11.5g area in a lower price range?

It's actually interesting to think about. What percentage of Tina's business comes from PCF?

I reckon it's quite a bit. There must be pretty big overlap between people who order custom sets and view this forum and those people most likely will consider just Tina.

It's actually interesting to think about. What percentage of Tina's business comes from PCF?

I reckon it's quite a bit. There must be pretty big overlap between people who order custom sets and view this forum and those people most likely will consider just Tina.
Their products include more than sublimated printed ceramic disc, but yeah, when I ran a group buy a bit back she was churning out multiple PCF group buys.

Their products include more than sublimated printed ceramic disc, but yeah, when I ran a group buy a bit back she was churning out multiple PCF group buys.

Can someone please share the link, or place in this forum where you can get more info about these chips and how to buy them?

You can also search CARDS mold and Tina. There are a lot of threads about Tina, molds, and group buys if you want to order directly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom