Semi Custom Aransas Queen (thoughts?) (1 Viewer)

Per request

6OQAMqx.png
I think this lineup looks pretty good. Some of the others are good too, but I can't help but wonder since you would have to murder 2 of the denoms to make a set that isn't totally right anyway, why not come up with a different custom label that is more meaningful to you?

I think this lineup looks pretty good. Some of the others are good too, but I can't help but wonder since you would have to murder 2 of the denoms to make a set that isn't totally right anyway, why not come up with a different custom label that is more meaningful to you?
I want to keep the Aransas. We vacation there every year. I never had the chance to go on the boat but drove by the sign for years. So it’s familiar and I want to keep it

Also will probably just hold out for a barrel of the original $100

Yeah I think that might be a winner if you're not chasing a light blue. You don't need fracs? That's the next hurdle for me! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I have some solid yellow that I could use for a frac. Going to try them together once I have them all and see how it looks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom