Are the Tina Hybrid Ceramic BTP chips "play safe" regarding the colors? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm thinking of getting the Greek Mold BTP chips (the semi-gloss).
I would be playing with the default .25, $1, and $5 chips (low stakes)
I was wondering if anyone has played with this set in general. Between these denoms, do the $1 and $5 chips accidently create dirty stacks during play?
They seem different enough when the chips are separated in racks, but idk how they will play in an actual game where people start throwing chips around. If someone stacks a few $5 chips on there $1 stack, will the distinction of denoms be clear to the players, etc.

Thanks for any insight! I have been using Apache Pharaohs, so it's super clear what chip is what in any given stack. Which is why I'm slightly concerned about the BTP colors. They are gorgeous, but y'know... I'm just trying to cover my bases before committing to a 500 chip set.

Last edited:
What you are concerned with is commonly referred to as dirty stacks. I dont see any issue with dirty stacks with those three denoms.

Side note. You may want to edit your title to specifically to say the BTP ceramic chips from Tina to clearly distinguish them from the original BTP chips made by Pauslon. Whilst the ceramic chips are copies of the Paulsons, the colours are not the exactly 100% the same on the ceramic version.

What you are concerned with is commonly refferred to as dirty stacks. I dont see any issue with dirty stacks with those three denoms.

Side note. You may want to edit your title to specifically to say the BTP ceramic chips from Tina to clearly distinguish them from the original BTP chips made by Pauslon. Whilst the ceramic chips are copies of the Paulsons, the colours are not the exactly 100% the same on the ceramic version.
just edited it! Thank you

Here are some pics of the $1 and $5 BTP Greek mold chips. I think they stand out with no issues.
IMG_1234.jpeg
IMG_1233.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom