Seems like a deal for these... (1 Viewer)

I never contacted anyone. I think I’m the end, I’d prefer stackable chairs as well.

Mark
I think that's the move. If there is space for a dedicated poker room I would prefer the rolling chairs, but I'm not there yet, it still needs to be a guest room/play room on the off days.

Make sure you bring a measuring tape. I looked at church chairs and they sat too low.
great idea. I measured my folding metal chairs, so if the top of the seat is near that, I will pull the trigger.

picked up a dozen. they are in the poker room. good cushioning and comfortable chairs, but I think CraigT78 got in my head as they feel just a shade shorter than the metal chairs. it kind of gives you a "sitting at the big boy table" feeling. So far, for $6ish a chair, I am happy. Far more comfortable than a metal folding chair. Tourney is tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know the fellas feedback. if anybody is in MD, the pastor said that he has 180 more.

picked up a dozen. they are in the poker room. good cushioning and comfortable chairs, but I think CraigT78 got in my head as they feel just a shade shorter than the metal chairs. it kind of gives you a "sitting at the big boy table" feeling. So far, for $6ish a chair, I am happy. Far more comfortable than a metal folding chair. Tourney is tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know the fellas feedback. if anybody is in MD, the pastor said that he has 180 more.

Thanks. Let me know how they go over

The guys loved them. The only comment I got was that they were a shade on the short side. Very comfortable, Nobody complained about numb ass. I finished 3rd, maybe they are actually good luck!

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom