Scrub Donkey Pron Here! (1 Viewer)

shorticus

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
It’s that time! I know we should have a ton of pron cause we ordered almost 34K chips. Let’s see those Scrub Donkey Chips!

I spent the last hour or so unpacking and taking pictures, so I’ll start.

51C97D1D-44E4-4D94-991D-43D8DDD0AD26.jpeg

AECE6CE4-6350-4FA1-9CCF-AEAA2EB337CF.jpeg

95512F5D-6A59-4BC5-9BE3-B5D49D27A7B6.jpeg

EE499637-408D-4832-95EC-7CF4F2DD2DD6.jpeg

6005CB38-1D3D-438E-AB11-609F3C2B81A7.jpeg

A4E6EB2C-1E79-43C1-964D-B057FCB3D3DC.jpeg

F37A966F-80E4-49AC-8C5D-7BAAAF509644.jpeg

FDEF2BD9-1195-415C-8DC9-5EBABB8F6EC6.jpeg

Your turn!!!!

Well, I know we're all tired of lockdown and ready for some real games, but pron is all we've got, so last night I put together a Double Board Hold 'em tournament and took some pictures of me playing with myself, for your viewing pleasure. May I present my first ever PCF production - Poker All Night.

We'll start off with a little foreplay.

Starting stacks:
IMG_3756.JPG

Comparing sizes:
IMG_3755.JPG

The event gets under way:
IMG_3760.JPG

Pre-flop:

IMG_3761.JPG

Seat 1: The action starts on this little QT, who's looking to get lucky early. The excitement is palpable, hungrily eyeing those unrealistically massive stacks staring her in the face.

IMG_3762.JPG

Seat 2: Things escalate quickly as we find a pair of ladies vying for dominance.

IMG_3763.JPG

Seat 3: The previous action leads us here, to this lovely 69, who gets a little splashy looking to turn this hand on its head.

IMG_3764.JPG

Seat 4: Action comes to a screeching halt as we look down to find Crabs, but these clingy bastards refuse to go away.

IMG_3765.JPG

Seat 5; Peeping in here, we see this big hand, Jack-King off. He can't shove it in the middle fast enough.

Calls all around, and the Queens couldn't be happier to find themselves in the middle of this 5-way, all-in action.

The Flop:
IMG_3766.JPG

Board One: Seat 5 is thrilled to see another Jack King off, until he realizes the QT to his left has flopped the nuts and has a firm grip on the hand. The Queens are looking to find a split.
Board Two: The Queens stay on top for now, but 69 finds itself in a good position, getting 8-outs twice.

The Turn:
IMG_3767.JPG

Board One: The Queens find themselves another partner and now are sharing dreams with Seat 5 of getting filled up on the river.
Board Two: All the ladies are exposed on the table, so with the King coming on the turn, the Queens have no shot of sucking out.

The River:
IMG_3770.JPG

Board One: A disappointing end for our Queens, as they just get a little one.
Board Two: Agonizing for Seat 5, as he gets back-doored by a couple of big clubs

Our little QT takes it both ways. Not the marathon she was expecting to take down a handful of deep stacks, but a happy ending none-the-less. All that's left is a close up of QT in the money shot.
IMG_3771.JPG

This may not be the pron you need, but it is the pron you deserve.

Well, I know we're all tired of lockdown and ready for some real games, but pron is all we've got, so last night I put together a Double Board Hold 'em tournament and took some pictures of me playing with myself, for your viewing pleasure. May I present my first ever PCF production - Poker All Night.

We'll start off with a little foreplay.

Starting stacks:
View attachment 452791

Comparing sizes:
View attachment 452796

The event gets under way:
View attachment 452819

Pre-flop:

View attachment 452801
Seat 1: The action starts on this little QT, who's looking to get lucky early. The excitement is palpable, hungrily eyeing those unrealistically massive stacks staring her in the face.

View attachment 452803
Seat 2: Things escalate quickly as we find a pair of ladies vying for dominance.

View attachment 452806
Seat 3: The previous action leads us here, to this lovely 69, who gets a little splashy looking to turn this hand on its head.

View attachment 452810
Seat 4: Action comes to a screeching halt as we look down to find Crabs, but these clingy bastards refuse to go away.

View attachment 452820
Seat 5; Peeping in here, we see this big hand, Jack-King off. He can't shove it in the middle fast enough.

Calls all around, and the Queens couldn't be happier to find themselves in the middle of this 5-way, all-in action.

The Flop:
View attachment 452826

Board One: Seat 5 is thrilled to see another Jack King off, until he realizes the QT to his left has flopped the nuts and has a firm grip on the hand. The Queens are looking to find a split.
Board Two: The Queens stay on top for now, but 69 finds itself in a good position, getting 8-outs twice.

The Turn:
View attachment 452829

Board One: The Queens find themselves another partner and now are sharing dreams with Seat 5 of getting filled up on the river.
Board Two: All the ladies are exposed on the table, so with the King coming on the turn, the Queens have no shot of sucking out.

The River:
View attachment 452836

Board One: A disappointing end for our Queens, as they just get a little one.
Board Two: Agonizing for Seat 5, as he gets back-doored by a couple of big clubs

Our little QT takes it both ways. Not the marathon she was expecting to take down a handful of deep stacks, but a happy ending none-the-less. All that's left is a close up of QT in the money shot.
View attachment 452851

This may not be the pron you need, but it is the pron you deserve.
It’s as if I was there :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So cool! These are literally the ONLY ceramics I've seen that I like. I think it's because they look like clays with the edge spot designs. Not that I've seen that many. Are their any retail ceramics that look anything like these? I'm really sick that I joined here too late to get into this buy.

So cool! These are literally the ONLY ceramics I've seen that I like. I think it's because they look like clays with the edge spot designs. Not that I've seen that many. Are their any retail ceramics that look anything like these? I'm really sick that I joined here too late to get into this buy.
Man, there's nothing else quite like the Scrub Donkeys! But if you want ceramics with edge spots there are many options or you can do a custom design. Check out the vendors on here: ABC Gifts and Sun-Fly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom