Scrub Donkey Pron Here! (2 Viewers)

There won't be any FULL samples of all the chips available. I'll be doing a giveaway of some full sample sets though once all shipments are clear.
Absolutely understand. That's why I said a few. 5 or 6 different chips would be awesome, just cause they are so freakin cool. I was just seeing if you had started a list yet, since you said some would eventually be available for sale.

Absolutely understand. That's why I said a few. 5 or 6 different chips would be awesome, just cause they are so freakin cool. I was just seeing if you had started a list yet, since you said some would eventually be available for sale.
Yeah I'll post them in the classifieds when I do. It will probably be a couple weeks though.

So awesome, so happy, Here ya go:

A bit of a concern here, poor postman hates handling heavy scrubs I guess.

20200508_130621.jpg

2 boxes !
20200508_150454.jpg

A peek inside:
20200508_131037.jpg

Another peek:
20200508_131234.jpg

A full frame of beautiful Scrubs! LOVE THEM!
20200508_140334.jpg

Thanks again @Marhault & everyone involved, no regrets !!

My original plan was to do a heads up set to play with my son, but he also likes to play poker (just 5 Card Draw, but I'm working on it) with my parents when they visit, so I decided to double it so we can play little sit and go tourneys. Then I added on some $5ks so we could play deep stacks, and then those bounties were so cool I had to get a stack of those, plus a sample of everything, so then I wound up with this:

IMG_20200508_210013004.jpg

IMG_20200508_210040758.jpg

Starting stacks for 10k heads up:
IMG_20200508_210918997.jpg

And I bought a carousel of plastic chips at the thrift store weeks ago just to put my donkeys in! Starting stacks ready to go.

IMG_20200508_211315455.jpg

Can't wait to play!

My original plan was to do a heads up set to play with my son, but he also likes to play poker (just 5 Card Draw, but I'm working on it) with my parents when they visit, so I decided to double it so we can play little sit and go tourneys. Then I added on some $5ks so we could play deep stacks, and then those bounties were so cool I had to get a stack of those, plus a sample of everything, so then I wound up with this:

View attachment 455440
View attachment 455441

Starting stacks for 10k heads up:
View attachment 455442

And I bought a carousel of plastic chips at the thrift store weeks ago just to put my donkeys in! Starting stacks ready to go.

View attachment 455443

Can't wait to play!
Looks like the pimp donkey is piloting that carousel :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm feeling like the scrub-iest of the scrub donkeys--I have chips to enjoy that aren't even mine. Thanks, @BarrieJ3 . They will be treated nicely until you are back stateside and ready to receive them. I assure you they will be treated nicer than the post office treated the box.

You're supposed to be able to see sunlight through the package, right?
SD Box.jpg

Family shot. Everything was accounted for despite the box. I didn't feel like cleaning my desk so the chipes got soft books to rest on.
SD Tournament.jpg

My kids decided they needed to play with the new chips despite the fact that during the open order time they said they didn't like them (and why I ordered only sample sets). I play blackjack with them to make them practice addition in their heads.
SD BJ All.jpg

There was at least one good hand before I made them go to bed.
SD BJ.jpg

I'm feeling like the scrub-iest of the scrub donkeys--I have chips to enjoy that aren't even mine. Thanks, @BarrieJ3 . They will be treated nicely until you are back stateside and ready to receive them. I assure you they will be treated nicer than the post office treated the box.

You're supposed to be able to see sunlight through the package, right?
View attachment 457057

Family shot. Everything was accounted for despite the box. I didn't feel like cleaning my desk so the chipes got soft books to rest on.
View attachment 457060

My kids decided they needed to play with the new chips despite the fact that during the open order time they said they didn't like them (and why I ordered only sample sets). I play blackjack with them to make them practice addition in their heads.
View attachment 457063

There was at least one good hand before I made them go to bed.
View attachment 457065
Glad they made it. Box looks rough

My thrift store carousel of Scrub Donkey chips was pretty cool, but these chips are deserving of a home more befitting their style and quality. Sorry for sniping one of ABC's auctions, but this case is just awesome for my set! My starting stacks are sorted and ready, with the Scottish 5ks on the side for deep stack games. Unfortunately the dealer button spot is a little too small, so I might have to rout that out.

Scrubby Ds!

IMG_20200521_195134946.jpg

IMG_20200521_195149238.jpg

IMG_20200521_195206841.jpg

IMG_20200521_195224419.jpg

I am happy as a clam with these. If I have any criticism it would be with the mold marks. Makes the chip a little busy. Wish I would have sprung for a tourny set too!

I know that with COVID, there haven’t been a lot of home games. But I’m curious about the fragility of these. I haven’t put mine in play yet. I’m just wondering, because I know that some chips were broken in shipping.

How are they holding up?

Played once (2 tables) and I’m pretty sure they are bullet proof. Can’t speak for long term wear. Of course I just purchased an HSI set so they now have a little competition once I start hosting again.

We have only played our donkeys once and really enjoyed them. Things break in shipping that you would never expect... I have broken THC leaded chips.. it happens, but I don't think there will ever be major issues with these. Like @Indyscammer said above, the wear overtime I think we are all a little curious about but the quality of these chips far exceeded my expectations!

Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom