Scored a set (1 Viewer)

I’m going to let him take them back so he can get his premium price bc I’m not getting the deal i thought. Back to chasing HSI chips hahaha I have the most of those and need “used” ones don’t need mint.

add up what this would cost from the chip exchange. I think he has $1 and $5 les than $1 a chip btu I know the 100 and 500 are still well over that.

cheapest option for paulsons is still going to be jack cinci
I think these Cleveland’s were Chiproom and the Cincy’s were Exchange. The $1’s here are going for over a buck, generally, although close to it.

Greta set. I have about 5k chips from Cleveland. Love the gold horseshoe and it’s easy ability to find more. If u need any fills please just let me know.
Thanks so much for offering. This set is going back to the seller. He was confused on his asking price. I really like the primary $5HSI so im going back to that route hopefully one day to acquire some.

200.gif

I think these Cleveland’s were Chiproom and the Cincy’s were Exchange. The $1’s here are going for over a buck, generally, although close to it.
Past week no HSI went for sale. Who sold those? How often do those go up for dibs?

Past week no HSI went for sale. Who sold those? How often do those go up for dibs?

chiproom sold them.

they come up every now and then, but less and less. there was a secondary set for sale this past week. It took me a while to get 4 racks of 5's to add to the 2 i had from the original sale

I was talking about what you have. Jim from @TheChipRoom sold them, at one point. The $1’s are desirable because they are THC, unlike the rest of the lineup. Not saying anything bad about the rest, I own some, just they’re RHC.

HSI sales were originally from @TheChipRoom too.

Before I forget...welcome at PCF :)

Like said, both sets were sold by Jim from TCR (TheChipRoom)
I added the links to the HSI sales (for original pricing & info)

HSI
Save your money (reveal)
Sample sets
Main sale
Set sale

Pr0n thread
You can find some cheap HSI chips for sale here (mint)

Now we have that out of the way ;)
No more Cleveland sales topics online

HSI chips got a great response from the forum and a lot of people like them.
Also, for many of the newer (covid) members...this was their first TCR sale

So they went quick, dispite the huge number of available chips...current prices reflect that.
Mint primary chips (espec primary $5, $100 & $500 and secondary $25 & up ) are very hard to find and command a premium to shake some loose.

Last edited:
Thanks @Thomacetti I’d be willing to pay $1.75 for used and $2 for mint $5hsi primary…think that would shake some loose? GO BROWNS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom