• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine - Closed Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 512g (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Tired of dealing with bots on FB Marketplace and don't feel like giving my SSN to sell my stuff.

This phone was my primary device for 3 years until I upgraded to an S23 Ultra. It's in good condition and only imperfection is a crack on the camera covering. Had a case since I bought it, but dropped it conveniently onto a tiny pebble that hit where the case didn't cover (does not affect camera performance). The phone is locked to AT&T, but I hear it isn't too hard to unlock for other carriers. I'm just lazy and didn't do it.

If you are looking for a backup phone for yourself, or a replacement for someone who keeps breaking/losing theirs, could be a good option.

$125 + shipping (let's say $10 for US and I'll look it up for abroad)

Hit me up with any questions. Thanks!

Dan

20231125_144519.jpg
20231125_144203.jpg
20231125_144716.jpg
Screenshot_20231126_000233_Messenger~2.jpg

Last edited:
I just had my Samsung s20+ die on me. Using a really old crappy phone now.... Was gonna wait for the s23 to come out but this would hold me over. Great price.

I'll take it! (I'm on att too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom