Royal 43 mm Poker Chips Presale (3 Viewers)

I'm curious what the design thinking is behind the edge spots. I am having trouble seeing a pattern/theme though I'm sure there is one.

Hunt them down. Kind of a fun process that will get you excited.

The white is the Aria $5000 for example.

I'm curious what the design thinking is behind the edge spots. I am having trouble seeing a pattern/theme though I'm sure there is one.

Hunt them down. Kind of a fun process that will get you excited.

The white is the Aria $5000 for example.

whats the weight on these?
That won't really be known until we get them. These will be the first China Clay 43mm chips. Based on past China Clay 39mm chips, calculating for a 43mm diameter, I would estimate between 11.5 and 12 grams. Mold and label size could affect final weights, but I'm close with the estimate.

That won't really be known until we get them. These will be the first China Clay 43mm chips. Based on past China Clay 39mm chips, calculating for a 43mm diameter, I would estimate between 11.5 and 12 grams. Mold and label size could affect final weights, but I'm close with the estimate.

Dammit. I meant to weight them when I had the samples in hand. Maybe @davin can once he gets them. Forwarded the traveling sample set off to him on Wed.

But I can tell you they felt great. I was impressed right when I first picked them up. CCs always feel a little light and airy to me but these did not at all. Substantial was the word that came to mind. But they weren't artificially heavy like the metal slugged claysmiths. These chips are a winner.

^^ Pretty much this.

The volume of a 43mm chip (assuming these will actually be exactly 43mm) compared to a 39mm or 40mm chip with an identical 3.3mm thickness is 1.22 or 1.16 times larger in volume, respectively.

If the smaller chip weighs exactly 10g, that puts the estimated weight of a true 43mm x 3.3mm chip made with similar materials at 11.6 to 12.2 grams, pending actual diameter of the smaller chip.

Lots of minor variables could be in play, but that's a pretty solid guess.

Dammit. I meant to weight them when I had the samples in hand. Maybe @davin can once he gets them. Forwarded the traveling sample set off to him on Wed.

But I can tell you they felt great. I was impressed right when I first picked them up. CCs always feel a little light and airy to me but these did not at all. Substantial was the word that came to mind. But they weren't artificially heavy like the metal slugged claysmiths. These chips are a winner.
i can def weigh em, they show out for delivery today which is fricken fast since u just shipped them out on wed. did anyone locate the 2 missing chips>?

i can def weigh em, they show out for delivery today which is fricken fast since u just shipped them out on wed. did anyone locate the 2 missing chips>?
From Virginia to Hawaii in two days and yesterday was a holiday. USPS FTW! :tup:

I heard from him today. He sent them out, but I assume they got lost in transit. It's quite likely, as flooding has caused our PO to move to a temporary location. If they show up, I'll forward them.

Hi any idea when the Royal DB will be in stock for Purchase? Thanks

whats the weight on these?

Don't know how accurate the shipping labels are, but calculations said 10.5g, but that seems light.

3848D4D5-4288-44D2-AB76-75E53B956358.jpeg

Hey guys just wanted to update that I heard from Apache this afternoon and they said the dealer buttons should be in stock with the chips and they were able to add it into my existing order

I don’t know how I missed those pics, I am beyond excited. Ordered 1100 blanks for a tourney set. Having custom labels made
Excitement of the purchase then the wait. OH the terrible wait. That oddly enough does not get enough empathy on here sometimes. We all hate the wait. ANy pics of the proofs on the labels?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom