Royal 43 mm Poker Chips Presale (2 Viewers)

@Apache and @Gear I have a question regarding rights of artwork and reprinting of labels.... I have a friend with a set of Majestics. He has preordered a rack of yellow Royal's. He is wanting to label them as $20 Majestics. I'm assuming @Apache owns the rights to the Majestic artwork. Is this something that is possible?

Apache previously gave me permission to make Majestic labels, as long as they were going onto Majestic chips. I don't know if that will apply to Royal chips (no pun intended.)
I am looking for a $10,000 royal card room label... Apache isn’t doing a $10K in Royals... would love to get them from you!

Here are some of the chips so far. I should have all the colors next week.

11.jpg
22.jpg
33.jpg

Looking great! Excited about the red, white and blue! What is the size of the inlay? Is it the same as Majestics or larger? Also, any thoughts of making a $10,000 label in the future?

Looking great! Excited about the red, white and blue! What is the size of the inlay? Is it the same as Majestics or larger? Also, any thoughts of making a $10,000 label in the future?
Apache said that gene @abc is going to have other labels available

So the labels on Apache's sight are gone or just out of stock? Same question re; the dealer button.

Wow - I might have to do a Cali set of these. I was worried the yellow was going to be pale like the Majestics but that's actually looking really nice. I can't wait to see the blue and the pink!

I know there's a breakdown tool somewhere, but can someone post a quick breakdown of a high roller tournament stack for 300,000 in chips?

Wow - I might have to do a Cali set of these. I was worried the yellow was going to be pale like the Majestics but that's actually looking really nice. I can't wait to see the blue and the pink!

What chips would you use for frac and $1? Obviously yellow $5, black $20 and white $100

Apache previously gave me permission to make Majestic labels, as long as they were going onto Majestic chips. I don't know if that will apply to Royal chips (no pun intended.)
Are you allowed to do majestic labels on Royal chips?

To be clear, custom labels, not Royal artwork.
Can we just reference this thread for chip size and inlay details when ordering labels for our Royal blanks (I wasn't considering blanks or labels until I just spent all day lurking on @Gear 's little corner).

I'm curious what the design thinking is behind the edge spots. I am having trouble seeing a pattern/theme though I'm sure there is one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom